• Atlantis
    Atlantis

LockedChaos:

Reading this reminds one
    of how wonderful it is
    to now being able to
    engage in rational,
    logical thought

Your welcome, and I could not have said it better myself! Agree totally!

Bloody-good-show!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• OBVES
    OBVES

The Book of Revelation is the most complex book ever written in the whole world ! No human could write such a book out his own imagination unless it was given by the true God of the Bible.

To try to decode the Book of the Revelation one needs to have a timeframe established in the first place.

And I came up with this timeframe :

chapters 1-11: 1914 AD - 1984 AD - 1991 AD +

chapters : 12-22 : ( 1914 AD ) - 1984 AD - 1991 AD +

Note the number of chapters 22 already implies it the book must be the last word of God - the last book of the Bible.

Psalm 119 shows 22-letter Hebrew alphabet.

1944 AD - 1984 AD = 40 years = 40 days = 150 days - Genesis 7 and 8 and Ezekiel 4.6 .

The Invasion on Normandy in June 1944 AD preceded the period of euphoria to all nations of the world . The hope of peace and happiness spread like a wildfire across the Globe. And this was a false imitation of what really God's Kingdom is all about and people relying on hope and happiness without God could not have enough of happiness.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager
    No human could write such a book out his own imagination

Give me a blotter sheet and I'll write something 10 times crazier.

• OBVES
    OBVES

That old man (86 years old or so ) already will give you a good answer to your foolish thinking .

• ervill25
    ervill25

To those who have a copy of the 1988 Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand, may I request for an upload of this. Thank you so much and God bless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit