HELP – need some hard hitting pdfs

by song19 20 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
  • song19
    song19

anyone have a pdf of this quote?

"He was laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." Watchtower 1989 January 1 p.12

• middleman
    middleman

Not excatly the same publication but similiar wording..........I'll PM you some other stuff.

Blessings...

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Middleman - do you think you could send me that other stuff as well? Or, better yet, post it here.

• middleman
    middleman

Here's some the scans of some of the quotes mentioned.

Blessings...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thank you! Excellent.

• V
    V

Marked for reference

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Instead of you providing him with quotes showing that 607 is faulty, ask HIM to give YOU a list of Babylonian kings showing what year they reigned in.

Keep things non-confrontational. This is very difficult.

I predict that he will try to change the subject.

Do not get led into other subjects.

Tell him that you will discuss those other subjects after you have discussed the list you want him to give you.

In my experience you are wasting your time telling him anything.

Stick to asking questions he cannot answer.

e.g. There are many references in his own Bible in Isaiah, from about ch35 to ch45 stating that there is only one God and only one Creator 'beside whom there is no other' and words to that effect. Ask him to explain John 1:1 to 3 which has The Word as a god and a creator.

But.... don't ask more than one question in the same session.

Just stick to one question and do not get sidetracked. JWs are experts at changing the subject. Be firm but gentle.

gentle

gentle

gentle

Good luck

Cheers
    Chris

• middleman
    middleman

Great advice Black Sheep! I do the same when I have dubbies at my house. I used to bounce around and "let em have it" but now I've gotten a lil wiser and stay with one topic a session also, to not overload them.

Blessings...

• ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit