Counsel To Watchtower Missionaries

by juancarloshg 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• juancarloshg
    juancarloshg

Somebody has this publication in pdf?

Counsel To Watchtower Missionaries

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1954 Counsel To Watchtower Missionaries Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/n4qq0d N.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Councel???.....Missionaries??........ Don't go! Get a job.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Witness 007:

Yknot:

Your welcome!

N.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Atlantis strikes again! Thanks.

The 'Being Theocratic' section looks like a nice piece of mind control.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Been there, done that.. waste of my life and time...

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Been there, done that.. waste of my life and time...

Sad ... so sad. Sometimes it feels so sad ...

Sylvia

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks Snowie, but at least its behind me, I have a great new life, and I can read this Counsel booklet with an open mind now....

• choosing life
    choosing life

Thanks atlantis!

Hey, awakened at gilead, I noticed that there are allowances for upkeep , food, etc. Does the society provide well or really make you scrape through each month?

Friends of ours were missionaries and one of them got sick and they had to return to the states for a year or so. When they were reassigned, they asked us to chip in to help them afford to fly to their new assignment. I thought this was crazy that the society couldn't pay for this. We ended up chipping in to help.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

CL,

Society gives you an American-style house to live in with all the niceties that the locals don't have... A/C, American foodstuffs, so your housing and food is already paid for...

About tickets though, you get a one way ticket to your assignment... and then the society will send you back at their expense every 3-5 years when they have int'l conventions... and they mention this to the r&f so they will donate and pay for these tickets by donating to the worldwide pedophile fund... but if a missionary wants to travel anytime else they'll need the green handshake...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit