INDIANA posters

by dubla 19 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Hoosiers & Others!

Wow........there WAS a time when people wouldn't admit to be from The Middle of Corn Country There was a good reason why people referred to Indpls as Nap Town.

I was born in Indpls (Eastgate area), went to Irvington Congregation from 1968 through 1977. Then to Kokomo for about a year, then to Franfort/Lafayette for about a year (Frankfort Congregation), then back to Kokomo until I moved waaaaaaaaaaaay south to South Carolina in 1981.

Last damned blizzard done me in!

Perhaps anyone was around those areas at that time? If so, please e-mail me - we might know some people in common. Heck! We might know each other. Well, in that case, you might be careful about acknowledging me.............

waiting

• Shroom
    Shroom

I lived in the Fort Wayne area most of my life. I just moved away from there last year. I didn't get too far away from Indiana, I'm now in Ohio.

• rhett
    rhett

I'm in SW Indiana in Evansville. Lived in Owensboro KY until 89 and have lived here since. Stopped going to get the brainwashings in 99.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

wow I didn't realize we had a hoosier contingent either! bloomington, IN born and raised.

• cab1000
    cab1000

I'm near Kokomo myself. Glad to meet ya'll.

EDITED: JUST NOTICED THAT THIS THREAD IS OVER SEVEN YEARS OLD. WHOOPS.

• mouthy
    mouthy

TUT! TUT!

EDITED: JUST NOTICED THAT THIS THREAD IS OVER SEVEN YEARS OLD. WHOOPS.

Thanks my friend for bringing that to my attention DAH!!!! I just sent him an e-mail WHY IS there so many resurrections on here .........I am TOO old & TOO stupid to use what brains I have left after my stint in the WT

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

here's an Indiana poster I hope you enjoy (and it isn't out-of-date!):

alt

• cab1000
    cab1000

Can't wait to see that!

I see night rider is coming back too!

• JK666
    JK666

How did I miss this thread?

I will PM you.

JK

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am an Indiana born Hoosier. Left when I was 19. I no longer have any ties to Indiana.

Did you know that Hoosier are the only americans that speak english without an accent?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit