INDIANA posters

by dubla 19 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

i was talking on the phone about a week ago with a poster from this forum, and when he found out i was from south bend, indiana, he asked me if i had gotten together with the group of indiana posters that were having a small gathering (around bloomington i think?). the truth is, i havent had one-on-one contact with too many from this board up till now, save some frequent chat room visitors, so i didnt realize we had an indiana following. after my name appeared on the whos who page, i did get emails from a couple people familiar with the area, but i would like to get in contact with the rest of the indiana posters. who are they/you? (i think he had said ginny tosken was one of them, but i honestly cant remember the others). any help would be appreciated in finding my neighbors, thanks.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

come on, someone has to know who the indiana posters are??

• borgfree
    borgfree

I was born and raised in Richmond, Indiana. Was in a congregation in Indianapolis for a while in my teens. I know some ex's in Indiana. I now live across the border in Ohio.

Borgfree

"You can fool some of the people all of the time" especially if you are a member of the WT GB
  • GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Hi, Dubla!

I'm from Bloomington, Indiana, and recently had a small Apost-O-Fest here in southern Indiana. I know of at least two other posters on the board who are also from Indiana, and I will mention your thread to them and see if they wish to respond and reveal their locations.

For these gatherings, I've usually had to import apostates in from Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and elsewhere. It's great to know that the homegrown variety are available, too. I love to travel, so that's helped in meeting lots of apostate folks.

You're welcome to e-mail me if you'd like to talk about getting together. I can also watch for you in chat.

Ginny

• Tina
    Tina

Hiyas Ginny dubla and all!
    I'm very close,tho not in Indy,as Ginny knows. I can be easily imported unlike the good booze "> Just lemme know! luv to all,Tina Import Class

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• Makena1
    Makena1

Hey Dubla! Greetings. I grew up in Valpo, Portage area but moved to the West Coast in the early 70's. I get to Chicago a few times a year on biz, and have traveled to South Bend to visit with Fiserv/Datalink. Will give you a holler the next time I do. From what I have read of your other posts, would enjoy chatting about the market with you.

What does your crystal ball say? I would prefer a steady slow climb, but looks like another severe plunge could happen Dec/Jan?

All best,
    Mak

• dubla
    dubla

hey, great to see the hoosiers coming out of the woodwork finally (and you too tina ).....

ginny-

ill definitely try to chat with you sometime soon, i wish i wouldve known about that apostofest dammit! ill email you when i get time (in other words, ill forget about it, so feel free to email me as well).

makena-

portage....not to far from me at all. definitely look me up if youre ever in town, we'll grab a drink somewhere. my crystal ball, hmmm......well, i can tell you what our analysts have been telling us, but im sure its nothing you havent heard: we're looking for bumpy roads at least until next spring (as if we havent had enough bumps to date). as far as another plunge, i hope its not "severe", but our top guys did tell us to get defensive by turkey day, so.......

aa

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hey I am from central indiana, near indianapolis. Nice to meet you other indiana folks :)

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

I'm very close by as well ...

• dubla
    dubla

thank you all for your replies....hopefully ill be able to attend the next area meeting. please feel free to email me at anytime, i welcome chatting with all of you. see you on monday (home computer is on the blitz)..........

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit