POSSIBLE SCANDAL/SHOCKING NEWS(POLITICAL?) IN BRITAIN IN NEXT FEW WEEKS

by badboy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

confusa, where did you get that kind of information?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Stay tuned to tomorrows edition of...

Ex-JW's Days Of Our Lives....

Preview:

BADBOY WRITES IN ALL CAPS.... (YELLS!!!!)

• sir82
    sir82

pERHAPS SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN.

Oh my GOD!!!!!!

What if something happens? What will we do? Ther will be panic in the streets! Fire and brimstone, cats and dogs, living together...

Oh wait, I just thought of something....

Perhaps something won't happen after all.

Whew, OK, I feel better now.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Badboy, it has been more than a month ago since you brought this up, whats up?

• Cheetos
  • Cheetos
    Cheetos

Check this out:

British government sees room for minimal Islamic law:

LONDON — The British government has ruled that some aspects of Islamic sharia law can be accepted into the country's legal framework, provided they comply with standard practices of jurisprudence.

Bridget Prentice, a justice minister in Prime Minister Gordon Brown's government, told Parliament that family courts in England and Wales could "rubber stamp" sharia decisions if they decide the Islamic rulings are fair.

Sharia is a set of principles governing the lives of Muslims, 1.6 million of whom live in Britain, and has occasionally come into conflict with traditional British law.

But Prentice said a sharia decision dealing with money or children could be submitted in the form of a consent order that a formal court could consider.

"This," she said, "allows English judges to scrutinize it to ensure that it complies with English legal tenets," and likewise in Wales, and that if they rule it is fair, it would constitute a legal contract.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2008-10-27-britain-islam_N.htm

• asilentone
    asilentone

Geez! Cheetos, please remove your 2 posts on this thread, let badboy tell me. ok?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

SOMETHING MIGHT COME UP IN THE NEXT FEW WEeKS. I was with my wife tonight and something came up

• caliber
    caliber

Now if EVERYONE would just do posts in letters like Cheetos I wouldn't need to

wear my reading glasses after all ! ~~ Cal

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

COMING SOON: BADBOY WILL GET RID OF HIS APPLE ][ COMPUTER AND GET ONE THAT HAS lowercase letters!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit