• badboy
    badboy

SO IT IS RUMOUREDON INTERNET.

• asilentone
    asilentone

are you going to tell us about it?

• badboy
    badboy

I AM NOT SURE OF EXACT DETAILS, BUT SOMEONE HAS HINTED ON THE INTERNET HAT SOMETHING MIGHT COME UP IN THE NEXT FEW WEeKS.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I will be waiting for it.

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

It is the collapse of the banking system, yes of capitalism as we know it!

7 years after 9/11, the attack on the "World TRADE Centre", global trade is under attack. The Dollar will take down the Pound as well...

• sir82
    sir82
    I AM NOT SURE OF EXACT DETAILS, BUT SOMEONE HAS HINTED ON THE INTERNET HAT SOMETHING MIGHT COME UP IN THE NEXT FEW WEeKS.

My god! That is the most stunning and unexpected news I have ever read in my life!

Next you'll be telling us that there may or many not be someting interesting, or maybe not so interesting, on TV next month.

• Caedes
    Caedes

The shocking news is that some people take what they read on the internet at face value, even more shocking, some people will believe anything!

Amazing news indeed!

• james_woods
    james_woods

I would say this is classic British tabloid/internet jealousy of the United States, which does not need to wait around for weeks anticipating scandal.

We just make one up every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday regardless of the relevant facts.

• badboy
    badboy

THIS IS SERIOUS,MAN.

THE NATURE OF WHAT THE PERSON THINKS IS GOING TO HAPPENS IS NOT EXACTLY CLEAR.

I THINK THE FOLLOWING.

LET HE WHO HAS WISDOM HAVE UNDERSTANDING.

BECAUSE I DON'T.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, I hate to say it, but I remember a hyped-up "biggest news ever will bring down the Watchtower Society - very soon" mania here about two years ago.

It pretty much blew over into notthing, IIRC, after we had been promised a force 5 Hurricane for weeks.

No offense meant to anyone, but I think it just makes good sense to be a little circumspect about what we predict - especially after having come from the king of false prophecy, the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit