How to wash your dishes properly

by spacegirl 17 Replies latest jw friends

• spacegirl
    spacegirl

I remembered the other day reading in an Awake, oh it must have been about five or six years ago, an article on how to wash your dishes properly. For god's sake, do JW's not know how to do that and do the borg think they have to tell them how to do it. It's cracking me up just thinking about it.

To make you laugh even more, in the next issue of Awake someone had written a bloody letter thanking them for the article and how it had helped them so much and had a query on whether to rinse dishes with water or not after washing. I'm sure they make these letters up. If this was not a sign to me that in fact I was studying with some modern version of the Life of Brian then I don't know what was.

Oh praise be to Brian. I am definitely looking on the bright side of life now.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Get a dishwasher...

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

• Prisca
    Prisca

Stephanus said:

Get a dishwasher...

Are you suggesting that the Bethel boys should get married if they dont know how to wash dishes properly?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Oh Praise Jah! How lovingly he has provided for us! for years I wondered how to wash dishes properly and was plagued with feelings of inferiority regarding my dishes and those of others. Now my dishes can be as clean as I am spiritually,

With thanks
    Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

One of my favourite film...
    "He's not the Messiah, he's just a naughty, naughty boy!!!"

"Get up man, you'll get your rags all dirty!!"

How about an Awake! on cleaning rags, just in case the Windows Cleaners aren't doing it properly.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

But perhaps it is a bit too easy for you oh! so full of insight - being fat Americans to make fun of people from Africa, South America and South East Asia, to whom these points are not so self-explanatory as they are to you, oh mighty ones?

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

Hipster-washing dishes? washing dishes? lordy, even tribesman know how to wash dishes. it's a silly filler article...admit it.

ashi

• Englishman
    Englishman

All civilised homes should have a dish-washer. If she's got small feet she will find it easier to reach.

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• Xena
    Xena

Thats funny Hippy out of the 5 people that posted before you only one was an American..true that was the one that started the post...but still gotta wonder do you have "issues" with Americans???

America Envy maybe???

• avengers
    avengers

duh?

"Few are they that look through their own eyes and feel with their own heart"
    A Einstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit