Ruminations on the Whole WTBTS Mess. Part 1.

by LoneWolf 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Lone Wolf,

When you have a minute email me at [email protected]. We aren't that far apart (I'm in Seattle).

I think the house of cards may be about to fall down, and I'm not against giving it a push. I've noticed signs of decay everywhere. There hasn't been a new thought in a Watctower publication that I've seen in years, unless you want to count back pedalling on 1914. I see dubs on the street all the time counting their time by holding up Watchtowers and Awakes. I've never seen them place one by doing that.

I'm not sure what my part in this might be, but I'll make myself available.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

LoneWolf,

You can drop me a line also; my email addy is open. Incidentally, I am only an hour or two north of Seattle, in Vancouver BC.

TS,

Did the Watchtower Society "support" the scarlet beast of Revelation?
    : http://www.geocities.com/watchtowersociety/beast.htm

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello LoneWolf,

great points, ..they make you think deeply.

Let me know if you need any specific help.

I'm based mainly in Western Central Europe.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• RipVanWinkle
    RipVanWinkle

Tom,

I think the brother's name who heads up the Societies Liason committee is Major Spry. He has traveled the world to set up committees and provide information. He himself had a close scrape with death due to a lack of blood while in a south american country and he was nursed back to be able to come back to the states while still on a stretcher. His experience is found in one of the magazines about 8 years ago. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Rather interesting that you folks are/were the recipients of such "attention". Wouldn't we all like kindly people out there to offer us an assist.

RVW

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Hi, All,

Klaus Vollmer and Mr. Magoo --- A campaign, yes, but not in the usual concept of one. I’ll be enlarging on this in Part 2 and beyond. That is a beautiful idea about being able to download in different languages. I’ve always been envious of those who were fluent in other languages, but never had the chance to do anything about it.

Blondie --- Interesting points.

Metatron --- I enthusiastically agree on all points. Now, let’s take the idea a little further. If we come up with a way to strengthen each individual guerilla in a manner that he or she can operate independently not merely in cyberspace, but in face to face confrontations with the Organization, yet still be cooperating with one another in purpose, we would have a much more powerful effect. That’s the purpose of this series: to show what can be done and how.

Room 215 --- Always wondered where that room was and what its significance was.

Can anyone explain to me why the Society refuses to print a comprehensive article, or policy statement on blood, detailing in plain English, perhaps on a chart, what they consider acceptable and what is banned? In view of their many vacillations and changes, and the immense cost in human suffering, setting the record straight once and for all would save many lives, including innocent children... without question.
    In my opinion, it is because the subject is in flux and anything printed would soon be out of date.

In the big picture, remember that the 144,000 were to take part of the judging work. Apparently some at the top saw no reason to wait until they were resurrected and decided to get a head start on it, ignoring the parable about the wheat and the weeds. (Matthew 13:25-30)

They, being unable to judge by any criteria other than appearances, chose all the ones who caused them no trouble, the boot lickers, sycophants, naïve, frightened, etc., etc., and now that they find themselves between a rock and a hard place, are worried that any sudden change will cause these “chosen” ones to start thinking and fall away. In this their fears are well grounded.

However, in this matter they have again forgotten something: Their first responsibility is to feed the sheep accurate knowledge. True, they do not want to stumble those sheep, but that concern takes second place to the first, as is well demonstrated by the circumstances recorded in John 6:52–68.

In short, it has become glaringly apparent that in their rush to get started in that judging work, they mistook an awful lot of “weeds” as “wheat”, and they don’t know what to do about it. Many, if fact, are unable to recognize it, let alone admit it. Then, of course, there are those who operate solely on pride and to hell with scripture or right and wrong.

Beroea --- No fair!! LOL.

Trevor Scott --- Yeah, that makes me wince too.

LDH --- About the tape recorder --- I won’t make that mistake again!

JeffT --- Will do. It should be there now.

MacHislopp --- Thanks for the offer. I think that the prime things would be to help build up the strength of the individuals and identify the opportunities that become available. Stay tuned and I think you will see what I mean.

RipVanWinkle --- Dang!! I’m sure kicking myself for not marking all that down. Somehow, that name doesn’t sound right.

LoneWolf

• metatron
    metatron

Lone Wolf, if you think you can help bring down this sick
    empire thru face to face confrontations, Godspeed to you.
    Perhaps some individuals are still capable of thinking.

I think it would really knock the wind out of their sails
    to face restrictions on the door to door work - registration,
    do not calls, trespass laws and so on. If you add on the apathy
    that most US congregations feel, it could really drag them down.
    Without blatant persecution - and with the ennui of meetings,
    Witlesses could be vunerable.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit