My Friend II

by mrsjones5 10 Replies latest social family

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm so done with this. Ok, a couple of nights ago I'm on my computer (it was around 9 pm) and I see my friend pop up on yahoo messenger and we chat for a little bit. I ask him if he's received my email, he says no but if I forward it to another addy he can read it. This is what my email said:

Friend, Just 3 months ago you requested that we not speak anymore out of respect to your new wife and your current marriage. Despite some misgivings and not really wanting to stop talking to you I acquiesced and did what you wanted. I've kept my word and not made any first attempts to contact you. A month or so ago I did get a request from Reunion.com that you wanted to add me as a friend and I allowed that. I even sent an email to you on that site asking if everything is OK...got no response...that was fine with me. So want I want to know now is why the sudden middle of the night texting. I really don't mind, I'm always glad to hear from you, but what's going on? Josie

So he comes back at me with this email:

Not a big deal josette , I was just chating with my son and I seen you on so I stopped in to say hello , Im not having, my marriage is great, and im having no issues there. that's it, my sons wife is in the hospital, they thought it was meningituis, but test were negative anyway like I said just a friendly hello , bye josette

That response steamed me because I'm not the one who started this last round of contact. Oh and he lied about seeing me online (by yahoo messenger) because I have not been actively on it in months and when I do bring it up I'm always invisible. So I shot this back at him:

Ok Friend, tell you what, that next time YOU feel the need to text me try to make it at an decent hour. I was not online nor was my yahoo messager or mobile up. I did not contact you. YOU contacted me three times in the middle of the night. The only reason I heard my phone ring was I had been listening to a podcast on my phone and fell asleep. Usually when folks contact other folks in the middle of the night the assumption is that something may be wrong, my bad for thinking so.

But I ain't mad at ya, just please don't try to make out like I'm the one keeping this going.

Josie

I get the feeling that he gets his rocks off my contacting me. Those three times he texted me it was after 1am California time. He's on vacation in a RV with his wife and texting me in the middle of the night. I'm so done with this.

Josie

• Mary
    Mary

The guy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He tells you not to contact him anymore, then he tries contacting you three times in the middle of the night and then lies about seeing you online?

Sounds like you made a lucky escape here Josie..........too many wackos in the world.

• carla
    carla

What would his wife think of all of this? I think you are right, he gets some sort of thrill out of having some 'other' woman to have clandestine talks with and you are always in the wings (in his mind). Something is not quite right with this bloke.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    The guy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Roflmao! I love you grilfriend!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Something is not quite right with this bloke.

*Sigh* Yeah I know.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If I were you, I'd take him off of all my friends or buddies lists. He sounds a bit passive aggressive, at best.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm considering doing that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's done. We've deleted each other's id's off messenger and are no longer talking.

Good riddance...

*dusts off her hands*

Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Geez, I spoke too soon just got another email...gonna have to block some addys.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Why is his wife all against contact?

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit