Married my partner...

by writerpen 30 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Maybe, I don't think so though, I jump on the religious alot on here mesself, sooo....

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Congratulations! Hopefully the day will come when all states will recognize that when two people love each other and are committed they should be able to get married.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    There will be no need to use code - my friend, my roommate

So.....what do you call your....spouse?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Congratulations! I wish you many many happy years together.

• Barbie Doll
  • writerpen
    writerpen

Thanks again to everyone.

BizzyBee: We call each other endearing names. At the office and among family, though, I refer to her as my roommate or friend. It depends on the situation. When we were married in San Francisco, the judge pronounced us "spouses for life."

• mind my own
    mind my own

Congratulations to you and yours! I hope you have a wonderful happy life together!

MMO

• ninja
    ninja

congrats.....reminds me of the times I used to go to weddings and the older women would always point at me and say..."you next!".....I hated that.........they didn't like it so much when we met at funerals....and I said to them...."you next"......muhahahahahaha......

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ninja,

I just love your humor

Writerpen,

Congratulations! Maybe someday I'll find a special person or she'll find me and I'll finally get married again. Wives are so special! You are so lucky!

• White Dove
    White Dove

What was that music video about? It looked like it wasn't so positive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit