It's official!!!!

by junctions-wife 18 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

It's official, I am on VACATION for 2 weeks! I have a trip planned, I am going to Roswell New Mexico. I am so excited and scared at the same time. This will be the first time I have been on a plane in 22 years. I have a layover in Chicago for 2 hours so I won't be able to do anything there. Then on the way home I have a 2 hour layover in Dallas. I will wave hi to everyone in Dallas while I'm there. I leave out on Thursday and come back on the 26th.

Well Ta-Ta for now!

Amanda

• abbagail
    abbagail

Have fun! I'm w/you re: de planes! Eeek. Rather drive any day... (except for gas prices these days...)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Have fun Amanda

Speaking of gas prices, gas is now hitting $5 a gallon here in Knoxville, and rumored to be $6 a gallon in Pigeon Forge. This is getting ridiculous. I will start another post on the gas prices

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!

• milligal
    milligal

Roswell? That's so cool. I hope you have a great time and tell us all about it when you get back.

P.S.

Watch out for alien abductions...: )

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Gas prices here haven't been that bad. I think the highest it got here this summer was $3.82. It got down to $3.32 yesterday. But I totally agree about the gas prices. And I am flying since I don't drive. And it was actually cheaper to fly than take the Greyhound bus. I got a round trip ticket for around $240.00. I didn't think that was to bad. I will have a blast and I will be carefull.

Until next time!

Amanda

• faundy
    faundy

Thought you were going to tell us JG has finally come out.

I'm a bit disappointed.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Sorry Faundy, I didn't mean to disappoint you. I am just a little excited about my vacation that's all.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

have a great vacation

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

I wish it was Thursaday already. I am so bored sitting here at home. I have things to do, but I just don't feel like doing them

Amanda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit