• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

#55 The big kid standing next to coach

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Maybe this is bigger.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Take that you no sports allowing bastards!

sooner7nc

• The Missus
    The Missus

Good for your son Sooner! I also have mine sports year round (hockey, baseball, football) and he absolutely loves it. It's great for their self-esteem, teaches them good qualities and its good for their health too!

TM

• hot mama
    hot mama

Good for you in letting him play.He will love it! Did you get to play when you were in school? My kids never were able to do anything because of the religion and I'm so sorry for that. I hope they will forgive me.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good for you and your son, Sooner.

When I quit back in 83, my son started playing sports, baseball, soccer and wrestling. He had a more normal childhood.

Then he went to college and got 2 degrees.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I take it you are a sooner-fan?? (spelling might suck)

I've lived in gainesville tx for 22 years. We love to give ya'[ll hell!!

*GO LONGHORNS*

Your son looks good.......might do some damage!! Good luck to him....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yeah, I never was able to play any organized sports except at JW "get-together" events, which often devolved into super competitive contests, depending on which elder was there. I agree that this will be good for him, and hopefully it won't be the last.

I used to know some Dubbers from the Gainesville cong., Sharon Ponder and her brood. They had lived in Ardmore, my hometown, for many years, and still have family there in fact, though they now reside around Fayetteville, Ark.

GO SOONERS! BEAT THE HELL OUTTA TEXAS!

Sorry, I can't help myself :)

sooner7nc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit