Interview with the Nephilim

by cameo-d 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Edit:

“The only true help you can offer them is to teach them other viewpoints. Help them to see that they have caused their own situation and it does not have to be like that. It’s critical for them to move through this victim consciousness by accepting responsibility for their experience. Perhaps you can teach them the Prayer of Personal Responsibility and remind them that opportunities are available for those who seek to come into balance with the Universal Laws.”

Was he actually saying that, instead of soup and a blanket, the solution was to teach them a prayer?

“I get it,” I said. “If someone is hungry you just give them a cookbook so they can learn more about what they need.” I thought of Jesus's words, an instruction in discernment: "What father would give his son a stone if he asks for bread?" I thought about other groups who taught that it was a better principle to give 'food for thought' instead of the real deal. A hungry family would be given a religious tract and an invitation to church. Stone soup.

He pursed his lips at my sarcasm. “We will be here to offer our assistance.”

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

WHAT ABOUT GOD?

“And what will you tell these people about their god?”

Sometimes I had to look away from him because his beauty was so distracting. Even so, there was something not quite right in his communication skills. There seemed to be a lack of heartfelt emotion, and in the words themselves there was no empathy.

“It is an odd custom of earth’s inhabitants to require a person to identify themselves. Names from the exotic to the ridiculous have been given as sources for this information and it has come from us. Allah, Jehovah, the Divine Intelligence, and so on and so forth. We gave you hints all along that it was us, but most people have failed to discern our little tests. Alter humans have never been quite smart enough to recognize the source, but yet they’ve been content to believe everything we tell them if it has the name of a god stamped on it. We have warned them of our anger and have told them we will destroy them, and yet they still cling to “god is good.” He folded his arms. “They even kill each other on our behalf arguing over what they thought we said.”

His contempt for humanity was coming through loud and clear. No longer could he pretend to me that he was of a benevolent intent. But I would play coy to find out his plan. Maybe I could warn people.

“So what are you going to do to help them?”

“Oh, there it is again. That ‘help’ word. Mankind has become nothing but a continual parade of victims, all wanting help. All wanting their little problems solved for them. They are energy drains. We have tried so many times to intervene and help. We have given them rules and they still can’t quite understand simple straightforward laws. They always want to argue some fine point. ‘Thou shalt not kill’. Means what it says. But then, humans make a big issue trying to find a loophole to justify it. ‘But what if we accidentally kill somebody?’ ‘What if we didn’t see the stop sign?’ ‘What if the gun accidentally went off?’” Humans need so many rules and regulations. Always questions; always problems. Always needing someone else to correct things. They have been a great vexation.”

“How could that be a vexation to you? It’s the government officials that have to work out the details and definitions of the law!” I responded.

“And who do you think they come to with their questions? They display the same victim plight as the masses. As difficult as it may be for citizens to understand, we have guided the rulers and controlled the development of nations from the very beginning.”

He leaned back in his chair. “It’s like I said before, until humans decide to take personal responsibility for their problems, things will never change. We told them in the very beginning, since the generation of Isis , “Genesis” as you call it, that we would not always strive with mankind. Time’s up.”

“So how are you going to break this to humanity?”

“It would be difficult to expect many people to accept the truth that their god is a hoax unless we first reveal ourselves and show them that we are the absolute truth. They must have something to believe in before they can replace their god. Still, some are expected to reject us but it’s a mechanism to protect their beliefs. Your worldwide communications have helped our cause tremendously. People who have come forward with their unanswered questions about god and religious practices are causing the foundation to crumble. Religion has lost its credibility. The time is ripe now for us to step forward.”

“Even so, what assurance do you have that people will believe you?”

“Now that so many people have come together through electronic communication, from all walks of life, pooling their life’s research, all of the information is available to verify the historical events of the last few thousand years. It clearly shows the religious hoax that has been perpetrated. It’s there for anyone to find.”

“Religious hoax that was perpetrated?" I repeated his words. That sounds deliberate.”

“Eh-um.” He cleared his throat as he stumbled for words.

“God, as known to humanity on this planet does not exist. He isn’t dead because he never existed. Creation exists. Creation is the All That Is.”

“There you go with that new-age nonsense again. Not only does it make no sense, it does not answer my question. Why would you deliberately let humans think that you were god? Why did you toy with them?”

“We have attempted to help mankind’s evolvement by giving them knowledge. People of old regarded past interplanetary visitors as “gods” to be honored and held in awe. This resulted in religious worship. Creational energies governed by universal laws are worthy of honor. But there is no personality to receive worship. It just doesn’t exist.”

These beings had developed a good spin to pull yet another hoax on people. The Holy Spirit had already led me to find the truth of the matter. When these beings left their proper abode and came to earth to mate with the women, they also set themselves up as gods over the tribes of people. They established a School for Prophets at Mount Carmel where they deputized people like Abraham and Moses to do their bidding. It was the prophets job to maintain societal cohesion among the people and this was done through fear of repercussion of breaking rules. The prophets also were required to extract from their fellowman blood food for these deities which sometimes required the slaughter of young animals or young children. To make it more palatable for these prophets to serve them, the angels appealed to their ego, selfishness, and desire for power. They taught them the art of sorcery; applied technology presented in the form of unexplainable magic to those they ruled. These angel gods were never worshipped out of respect and love. They were simply obeyed out of fear. And so it had continued even unto this day, under the pretenses of gods named Jehovah, Allah, and ninety eight other names.

“So you’re saying that it was all a case of mistaken identity and that you had no intentions of having humans worship you as god. You’re saying that humans on their own decided to do this.”

“That is correct,” he said.

He could not have been clearly telepathic or he would have known that I knew the truth of the matter and that he was lying.

“So why did all of you allow it to continue?” I asked.

“Humans just have this distorted need to be fixed. They imagined there was an outside source for this help. That is what led to the worship of misunderstood visitors. Humans have created their own bondage. The plight of being victims has all been created by the humans themselves. They have been playing the same record for thousands of years. Nothing has worked to fix them.”

“And you think they can be fixed now?”

“We are here to offer assistance to help them evolve. But they do not have a lot of time to make their decision.. The planet is at a critical point.”

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

RESCUE ME

As a child, I loved Saturday morning cartoons. I watched Mighty Mouse …”Here I come to save the daaaay! That means that Mighty Mouse is on the waaay!” Then there was Snidley Whiplash; every week he tied Sweet Nell to the railroad tracks, but Dudley Dooright always made it in time to save her.

How long had humans had been indoctrined into this “rescue me” culture? It permeated our literature and music. It was always the underlying theme. Did it spring from a genetic memory? Was it a theme that had been handed down for generations? Somehow we knew that the whole of humanity was in bondage or being threatened from some outside source. Did we innately know there was a promise of rescue and we held onto that hope?

Mans inhumanity to man was only a part of it. Certain members of humanity have been conspirators with our wardens.. I thought about how some Africans sold their own people to the slave traders. That was only one example. Humanity had sold out humanity to these alien angels. But why? What had convinced them to do such a thing? And according to my angel visitor, it had all been voluntary.

In my minds eye a vision began to unfold.

The angels had been created before us and they lived in the presence of our creators. They had gained great knowledge in the way of science, technology, and mathematics and its applications in creation. They were the original the feng shui decorators of the universe. They helped to create All That Is. They designed the leaves and flowers of all the plant life. They designed the vessels, the body-houses for creatures; the shapes and colors of the many sea creatures, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field. They were the great architects of the universe.. The angels had skills of design, balance, and execution. What they did not have was the recipe to give these things life. Only our creators had that knowledge and it was kept guarded.

There are different models of angels at different skill levels. The concept of building this planet started out much like a child who draws a picture. Then the older child refines the form into a 3-d model. Then another adds color and detail. Another thinks of what it may need for survival …camouflage from predators, covering from the elements...skin, fur, feathers; what purpose it will have in the overall propagation and sustaining of the balance of nature. There are hierarchies of angel beings and they all had their part in creation. Like Santa’s little elves, each had a specific talent and job. As you can imagine this took millions of years in our time. The angels were busy and very happily entertained with their mission.

Wheels within wheels, stories within stories, secret messages within myths, layers upon layers of meanings. Like the story of Cain and Abel , the older brother who should be the protector, instead becomes jealous, and thus sibling rivalry comes into being. Some of our older siblings, the watcher angels, were put in charge to protect us, take care of us, teach us. We were newer models and had abilities they did not have. They had breath taking beauty and knowledge to be envied; we had somatic senses that they did not. At first, there was no jealousy, only curiosity; but eventually, it got the best of them. The one we know as Lucifer was the daring ring leader. He convinced the others that in order to be of real help to us that they needed to understand our experience. They did not know what it was to mate. And though it was not really necessary for them to know these things in order to guide us, they wanted to explore our differences.

Of course they talked about it among themselves. They even discussed it with the creators. The creators were disappointed that these angels had become discontent with their place. (Even mankind now shows that trait, always thinking that the grass is greener on the other side; never content with what one has.) The creators forbid them to have direct contact with humans and decided to give the discontents their own planet to develop, hoping that this would satisfy them. They were removed from the presence of the creators to a planet called Rahab.

For a time this was fine with them. But still, isn’t it even in human nature to want what you can’t have? Lucifer wanted desperately to find a way to have the “human experience.” What he did know about the special pixie dust, breath of life, or whatever it was that sparked germination, was that for humans, “the life was in the blood”. He had an idea and he returned to earth. As Enoch relayed, it was the watchers who first began to hurt the animals. The blood empowered Lucifer to make the transformation, and for a brief period of time it gave him “the human experience.” This was the reason “angel gods” began to require blood sacrifices of their charges. The Red Meal was most probably symbolized by the pomegranate insignia which “god” prescribed to be woven into the robe hem of the high priest. (Exodus 28:34) The bells were a call to meal time. Even special pomegranate vessels, like the kernos ring, were fashioned to make the drink more palatable and ceremonial.

We even find a hint of this message in a mythological story. Because of Persephone ’s consumption of a pomegranate, she was forced to remain in the underworld with Hades. Likewise, because of Lucifer’s consumption of blood, he and his followers were banished from the heavens to the underworld of the earth.

The genetic elements of angels and mammals are not compatible, and so it seems that they have deliberately set about to experiment with our genetics. Stories abound through the ages about mystical creatures , incubus, trolls, vampires, aliens, strange abductions and disappearances. Perhaps they seek to find the secret held by our Creators…that magic that gives the spark of life, that breath that causes consciousness.

Why has mankind aided them? Was it fear for their lives? Were men tricked into believing that these angels were benevolent?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

THE PLANET RAHAB

For a time, Lucifer and the rebel angels were pacified with their new home planet. They were able to travel among all the planets (the fiery stones) and found interest in discovering treasures to bring back and acclimate to their environment. Even though they had assisted in much of the design work of the worlds, chemical compositions change with time, climate, atmospheric pressures, and there was always much new to be discovered. Lucifer and his angels became traders amongst the planets. But after awhile, Lucifer felt discontent again. Despite his orders not to visit Earth, he did. Each time he visited the Earth he saw new faces. For eons upon eons he had hung out with the same beings. He knew them all pretty well; but it was just becoming the old same old. He resented that they could not reproduce and make new beings.

Realizing that the life source was in the blood, Lucifer experimented and found a way to make a physical transition by drinking the blood of mammals. It was only a temporary materialization. He was however, able to seduce and mate with one of the female creatures.. He returned to Rahab and encouraged his followers to visit earth for this unusual experience. And thus, as the watchers came to earth and mated, the hybrid race of the Nephilim came into being. All of the Nephilim that were born were male gender.

Once the angels had found pleasures in this realm, they needed a way to continue. Because their materialization was so brief and time was so precious, they needed an easier way to accomplish this. They were the most clever of creatures, and because the humans held them in such awe, they took advantage of it. One of the first things the angels taught humans was how to carry fire and maintain it daily to keep it going. This was very important for illuminating the dark caves they lived in and for cooking. This was why the watcher angels have the old, old name of being referred to as “the light bearers”.

Before these illuminati came, humans had only seen fire result from lightening strikes. They had no knowledge of preserving the fire. The angels taught them to make sparks from rocks and to press fruits for oil which would keep the fire going. The watcher angels had originally been designated to help man, but now they extracted a price for their knowledge. They made rules and regulations, laws and statues, which carried severe penalties if violated. It was their way to assure themselves of being fed regularly. With each infraction, a human must offer a blood sacrifice or something terrible would happen to the entire clan should the violation be discovered. When no animals could be found within the time frame allotted, a child might have to be sacrificed.

Because of the heavy burden of the sacrifices, men became herders and shepherds. It was important to have a good supply of stock for the purpose of required sacrifices.

The war in heaven broke out when our creators discovered what had happened on the earth. It was at that time that the planet Rahab was destroyed and the evil angels were trapped within this realm. Lucifer was killed, but some of his band of renegades remain. And even today they have humans who do their bidding.

Scientists postulate about the fifth planet which was located which was located between Mars and Jupiter . The present asteroid belt is all that is left and meteorites from this show evidence that they once possessed atmosphere and water. Only planets contain those two elements.

The Bible speaks of the planet Rahab and the conflict with Lucifer.

Isaiah 14:12-15

“How you are fallen from heaven,

O shining star, son of the morning!

You have been thrown down to the earth,

you who destroyed the nations of the world.

For you said to yourself,

‘I will ascend to heaven and set my throne above God’s stars.

I will preside on the mountain of the gods far away in the north.

I will climb to the highest heaven and be like the Most High.’

Instead, you will be brought down to the place of the dead,

down to its lowest depths.

Ezekiel 28: 13-18

“Song of Sorrow for the King of Tyre ”

You were in Eden , the garden of God ;

Every precious stone was your covering:

The sardius, topaz, and diamond,

Beryl, onyx, and jasper,

Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.

(yes, this truly describes the twinkle and glitter of the Rainbow man)

(14)You were the cherub who kept watch and I placed you there / you were the anointed guardian cherub

(this places Lucifer as chief of the guardian angels )

You were on the holy mountain of God ;

You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.

(fiery stones were the planets of the universe)

You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,

Till iniquity was found in you.

“ By the abundance of your trading

You became filled with violence within,

And you sinned;

Therefore I cast you as a profane thing

Out of the mountain of God ;

And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,

From the midst of the fiery stones.

“ Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;

You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;

I cast you to the ground,

I laid you before kings,

That they might gaze at you.

“ You defiled your sanctuaries

By the multitude of your iniquities,

By the iniquity of your trading;

Therefore I brought fire from your midst;

It devoured you,

And I turned you to ashes upon the earth

In the sight of all who saw you.

(LUCIFER WAS DESTROYED A LONG TIME AGO.)

These following verses acknowledge realization upon the discovery that there is a creator above the angels who have presented themselves as gods.

Job 26:11-13

The pillars of the heavens tremble and are astonished at His rebuke.

He stills or stirs up the sea by His power, and by His understanding He smites proud Rahab.

By His breath the heavens are garnished; His hand pierced the [swiftly] fleeing serpent.

Psalms 89:10

Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.

Revelation 12:9

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Luke 10: 18

(Jesus speaking)

And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

In the world today, we are contending with a few very weakened powers; namely a few evil archangels who were trapped here and the pyramid of humans who do their bidding.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

a shameless bump

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Jesus on The Silk Road

The sun broke through the clouds and as the Rainbow man moved about, he was surrounded by starburst and prisms. Was it his skin or his aura, or something that generated from inside of him? Was the light his “spark of life”? We were made of clay; was he made of fire?

“You know you are going to traumatize a lot of people when you reveal this god hoax.” I said. “What’s that old saying…’Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me’? What makes you so sure they will be interested in having anything to do with you once they realized you have lied to them before?”

His laughter was like tinkling bells. “It’s all in the scriptures for them to see. They will blame themselves for having overlooked it.” He grinned mischievously. “ Daniel foretold that in the last days knowledge will increase. We are the teachers that bring you the knowledge. However, in some cases, we allow the old artifacts to reveal themselves and man himself will take credit for these discoveries.” Again he laughed. “Humans are so vain. We have hidden so much in plain sight, but their egos fool them into thinking they have made a monumental discovery on their own.”

I already knew their plan. It had begun seeping into the new church teachings. Suddenly everyone was talking about the ‘lost years of Jesus’. All these centuries past they had been content to believe he was a carpenter and helped his father in the shop. But now, Jesus was suddenly the adventurer who left home at 14 and traveled the silk road to India to visit a guru. These angels were masters of the tale.

For centuries it had been told that Joseph had died young, and as the eldest, Jesus had a lot of responsibility to support his mother and younger siblings. Now, the story had completely changed. No one questions doctrine from the pulpit. These gullible people have never realized that these false prophets , teachers of lies, have pledged oaths to secrecy and cooperation. They entertain the crowds with incredible stories and make a good living in the bargain. The seminaries turn out toe rollers and fundraisers.

New scrolls had been found; some that were found long ago had finally been deciphered. New archeological digs had been opened through government agreements and information was gleaned from ancient artifacts. It was all coming to light now.

“So once you reveal the god hoax that you have pulled, what do you intend to do about Jesus? Do you think people will just assume he was a hoax, too?” I asked.

“Ah, that has been arranged. For over a hundred years now we have put those things into motion for this generation. Surely you know this resurrection theory will be shown with all its inaccuracies.” He smiled.

“There will be many who will never believe that."

“Yes, we expect some will hang on to the old beliefs. Only those who accept this new light on the subject and are progressive enough to change their views will be able to evolve.”

“What are you going to tell them?”

“Not everyone who was crucified died, you know. There are historic records of prisoners who survived. Have you never considered it unusual that a method of punishment that was meant to take days would be ordered with only a few hours left till Sabbath? Execution was forbidden on Sabbath by Jewish law. So, of course, Jesus was removed before he died.”

“If one is to believe the archeological finds in the tomb, it would be noticed that these balms were ointments for healing and not for funeral preparation. And, last but not least, there is always the problem of mistranslations. Resurrection , in actuality, only meant resuscitation.” His eyes gleamed with his imaginary triumph.

“Even after death, he walked and talked. He appeared to others; people saw him! What more evidence is needed to show he survived?” He giggled.

How this evil one could twist the words and change entire meanings and teachings!

“All of that is hypothetical. And I think you will be hard-pressed to change anyone’s mind so easily.”

“Ah, but there’s more.” His eyes began to twinkle more brightly. “There’s little Johnny.” He smiled slyly and shook his head in amusement.

He continued to talk, but the Holy Spirit , that spirit of truth, swept me away into a mental vision. Little Johnny was a most curious child. Inquisitive about everything. When he found his first arrowhead at the age of 7 he had decided that he wanted to be an archeologist. At 15 he went with his family to digs in the ruby mines. He exhibited a gentle patience and absolute precision that would be required in his later years.

When Little Johnny graduated from the University, his colleagues advised him that in order to prosper in his chosen field he would be required to join the Professional Society. Eventually, he did. They always seemed to dangle the carrot of promise when resumes were being considered for major digs of historical importance. However, he was never chosen. It was not until years later when he was mentored that he reached the inner circles of The Society. To guarantee his career, he was advised of more serious oaths he must vow before proceeding into the Inner Circle . His mentor coerced him to believe that having come this far, if he backed down now, he would be cast into the dirt without a chance of ever being considered to rise in rank again. He vowed under penalty of death that he would preserve the secrets of The Society and obey their dictates. And thus, as in many other professional fields, the truth remains hidden and facts become distorted.

“You see,” he began, “most people have overlooked the traditions of Jewish burial of that time period. Usually the bodies stayed in the tombs for a few years. Later the bones were placed in a box and reburied in the ground.”

Of late, archeologists claimed that the ossuary box of Jesus had been found near Kashmir , India more than 30 years ago.

“And I do wonder how many people were named Jesus? I believe it was a rather common name at the time. So your box of bones could have been another Jesus,” I stated.

“You are one in a million to think that. People just naturally assume the name Jesus is exclusive to one person.. You alter humans are so easily deluded,” he laughed. “Odd habit you have putting names on everything. And many humans with the same identity name. Yes, odd indeed.”

“A box is not enough to prove your case.” I said.

“Oh, there are other records that Jesus returned to India and lived to the ripe old age of 120.” He said.

“Other records? You mean a book written by a rabid Muslim at the turn of the century who tried to debunk Jesus because he claimed he was the messiah? That’s hardly substantial,” I laughed back at him. “And that ridiculous claim that Jesus mentored Buddah!”

He spoke with deliberation. “It’s all been polished and brought up to date by new authors, validated by new scrolls, and new findings from a variety of sources. People are ready for new stories, you know. This religion--- same old stuff, got old. People have been seeing the inconsistencies for quite some time. They are ready for the new age stories. A different tune, if you will.”

“Different tune? Is this the new song?” The book of Revelation spoke of a new song that would be sung during this final time. Many people thought the new song was going to be a good thing. It would be the song of the future world. But in truth, it was a Siren song and would lead them all to a bad end should they listen to it.

I knew there were layers upon layers of people who had sworn oaths to secret societies and had falsified documents and covered over evidence which might refute the lies. Scriptures say the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one. I had always wondered how that could be so. Now, I knew. It also explained why there was no true justice. Someone always owed someone else a favor. The dirty cop, the blind judge, the two-faced lawyers. The whole chain was corrupted. They were all pwned.

“If this box was such an important find, why wait 30 years to mention it?” I asked.

“Poor little Johnny. He couldn’t understand that at first, either. He was so excited and wanted all the tests run for validity. But of course, the only tests of that time period would have still been inconclusive. And it was quite a job for his mentor to make him see that such a discovery, even speculating that Jesus had not resurrected, would have devastated millions of people. He would have become a hated man.”

“Sounds like he had a dilemma similar to the time of Jacobs troubles…whether to tell the truth or obey the dictates of the Society,” I said.

“Yes, I’m afraid little Johnny found himself in a catch-22 situation. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.”

“Yet a few years ago he came forward to reveal his find and the speculation of it being the ossuary of Jesus. Why wait all these years? Surely people will see a political agenda behind this wild claim!”

• middleman
    middleman

I'll read this when I have time...

Blessings...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

sorry I haven't gotton back to write more as I had planned. So much immediate stuff going on.

• yknot
    yknot

bookmarking for later installments

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The 144,000 Exposed

"So, back to this wrestling match with Jacob and the angel...." I paused to collect my words as the thoughts came together. "It was basically a negotiation session, right? Back and forth with agreements and compromise? Your people cut a deal with him.....for what? Genetic experimentation?"

The angel smiled. "I assure you it was all in his favor. And for the benefit of all mankind."

"How can that be so? The deal was only for the twelve tribes of Israel. All of mankind did not descend from those tribes."

"Many nations have been grafted in," he said.

"Knowingly or unknowingly?" I asked.

He smiled again. "The story is as long as the thousand years it has taken to accomplish."

"But it's been way more than a thousand years since you started with Jacob."

"Yes, that's true. 'Thousand years' is a figure of speech. The same as when you say 'just a minute' and it takes you ten. Humans have an understanding of time in linear measurements. Time is relative to your existing dimension. Those who go forward in the quantum leap at hand will experience this new perception."

"Are you responsible for all the alien abductions? Are those true stories?" I just blurted it out. I had always thought it was silly entertainment out of Hollywood, only to become something on which the mentally unstable fixated. I had never given it serious thought as though there could really be substance to such stories. But the possibility was all beginning to come together for me now.

I thought of the ancient engraved stones of other civilizations that depicted odd looking creatures, both beautiful and demonic winged angels, and haloed beings. Halo. Hay-low-ed. Hallowed. Hay-low-ed be thy name.

The Rainbow man frowned at me as though I should already know the answer to that question. I thought to peeve him even more.

"So what really happened to Mulder's sister?" I asked with a straight face. I doubted he kept up with our mundane world, and I also doubted that he could read my mind to understand the reference. I was right. He looked ahead and changed the subject.

"The abductees never remember the deep probes. But occassionally some have a vague memory of the snatching away. Others may realize an unexplained loss of time but it's a rare percentage." He leaned over the porch railing and touched my gardenia bush. The energy from his fingertips started a movement within the bush. The leaves waved and trembled and seemed to glow a brighter green from within.

"So what happens in these deep probe sessions?" I asked. "What makes your twelve tribes so different from the rest of us?" I had a lot of questions and I was just getting warmed up.

"Like attracts like," he said. "Some have cellular differences that give them perfection of features. To some we have given the seeds for the potential of great beauty. They are the brightest stars among you. They shine without the show of decay at the earlier onset that others experience.

"So that's it? They are just the pretty ones?" Maybe there was something to that old saying about 'ugly goes to the bone'. The red blood cells are made within the bones.

"They are the shining points of light that have come forth. They are leaders and scientists, philosophers...they are the greatset of minds the human race has produced. They are the beacons that have guided each civilization. In their thirst for knowledge they have propelled their minds into the unknown in order to give mankind illuminating knowledge in a dark world. They are responsible for the leaps that have been made in each generation.

"The shining ones?" (You all know where my mind was headed!) "Are we talking illuminaries?"

A sweet smell filled the air. I looked over the railing and the gardenia bush was now in full bloom all over. It was an unbelievable transition.

"Why did the fig not produce like that when Jesus touched it?" I had always wondered that.

He did not answer me; he turned and walked down the steps. I would not follow him.

"But I thought the deal was only for twelve thousand from each tribe! There are more beautiful and smart people than that, surely. Are the 144,000 a culmination of those past and present? Who are they?" I yelled out at him.

He stopped and turned to look at me. "They are the cream of the crop. They are the choicest. They are, in fact, the elect."

"Will Einstein be resurrected?" I asked.

"What a silly question." He shook his head as if tolerating me. "Those in the past have served their purpose. Some have done well. Others missed the mark. Only those who endure to the end will be saved. That is the proof of the genetic codes. Intelligence, beauty, reasoning skills, and survival instincts."

to be continued........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit