Praying over food changes it's molecules??

by cameo-d 14 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Not somethin,

Link... I was RIGHT there with you until the "flavour". I'm all about the ratemypoo but tasting? yick.

-- Not Tasting It

I think he was haveing a Fecal Fantasy momment and got a little carried away,,anyway to each his own as they say, I don't want to judge.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well lets think about how thoughts effect us,, some thoughts I beleive can cause death,, especially excessive ones,, say for instance thoughts that have as a base thought that keeps the mind focused on related thoughts like an excessive fear of death. This basic underling pressure to worry excessively must put an awful strain on the physical body,, causing needless acidents(that could killya),,and even premature tissue damage....

• John Doe
    John Doe

Taking this at face value (bear with me here), the one on the left is out of focus and taken from a different vantage. What a crock of chicken dumplings!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I admit that he should have this done by a nuetral group,,he can still bless it but have the independ group do the photos and proscribed conditions it he wants more credable proof.

Whether it's a shame or true, i think the fact remains that thoughts and intentions have power in the world we view as outside us or our skin as well as inside us.

• watson
    watson

LOL, how do I miss these threads???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit