Praying over food changes it's molecules??

by cameo-d 14 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Consider also the research of Dr. Masaru Emoto in which he conclusively proves that our thoughts and emotions do have a direct influence upon matter. Dr. Emoto discovered that concentrated specific thoughts, projected at water, will result in dramatic changes in the resulting ice crystals when the water sample is frozen. Positive, loving thoughts and emotions produced brilliant, beautifully complex snowflakes, while negative thought forms projected at the same water sample resulted in incomplete, dull and asymmetrical snowflakes (see www.masaru-emoto.net for details).

"One can plainly see?"

Skuse me, but I don't.

Do any of you believe this "conclusively proven" sorcery?

• Caedes
    Caedes

He isn't a doctor and his work hasn't been peer reviewed.

He hasn't taken up the randi foundation's $1million challenge either.

All in all a quack selling snake oil to the gullible.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I haven't done any real reserch on him but it seems plausible.

I think intention can be a very powerful force and some have really mastered it to a large degree and can be meassured in some cases and water crystals, maybe just one of those ways among many Iv'e heard of others. These types of measurements may only curedly show something is happening without much detale and allow us to draw some conclusions.

Especially among those able to alter thier consciousness or reach non ordinary states intentions can be more powerful.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

frankiespeaking:

I haven't done any real reserch on him but it seems plausible.

I think intention can be a very powerful force and some have really mastered it to a large degree and can be meassured in some cases and water crystals, maybe just one of those ways among many Iv'e heard of others. These types of measurements may only curedly show something is happening without much detale and allow us to draw some conclusions.

Especially among those able to alter thier consciousness or reach non ordinary states intentions can be more powerful.

You sound like a scam artist's dream. Ready and primed to believe absolutely anything at a moment's notice. You need to be careful though, or you could be fooled by someone with a more sinister purpose than just selling books and tat.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Funky.

Thanks for the concern, I don't think he part of the moonies or anything looks relatively harmless to me.

• shamus100
    shamus100

If it's on the internet it must be real....

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

This is true. Also if you think positive thoughts while taking a poo, the shape of the poo can reveal your horiscope for the day.
    Straight=A OK
    Curved=stay home, it could be dangerous outside
    Floater=Lucky in love today
    Sinker=Play the lottery

The colours, odour, and flavour can also reveal a lot, but more research needs to be done on this. Any volunteers?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I prayed over a Case of Beer..Now I have a Case of Scotch!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It
    The colours, odour, and flavour can also reveal a lot, but more research needs to be done on this. Any volunteers?

Link... I was RIGHT there with you until the "flavour". I'm all about the ratemypoo but tasting? yick.

-- Not Tasting It

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Outlaw,

prayed over a Case of Beer..Now I have a Case of Scotch!..................

What kinda Scotch? And can you like do it over the telephone? I will give you my # and you can call me at the proscribed time(post check out counter)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit