There's a box on page 10:
What will be the "End Afterward"?
Young people are often exposed to temptations and pressures to experiment with things that seem popular. Here are some likely scenarios.
- Someone dares you to smoke a cigerette.
- A well-intentioned teacher urges you to pursue higher education at a university.
- You are invited to a party where alcohol and possibly drugs will be freely available.
- "Why don't you post your profile on the Internet?" someone suggests.
- A friend invites you to watch a movie that features violence or immorality.
If you are ever confronted with any of such situations, what will you do? Will you simply give in, or will you carefully consider what the "end afterward" could be? You would be wise to ask yourself: "Can a man rake together fire into his bosom and yet his very garments not be burned? Or can a man walk upon the coals and his feet themselves not be scorched?" - Prov 6:27,28
I am angry that higher education is thrown in with smoking, drugs and violence. How many young people will be destined to a life of poverty because of articles like this? Impressionable kids making life decisions based on rubbish like this!