Have you ever order food online?

by asilentone 22 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
  • changeling
    changeling

Yes. Pasties.

• asilentone
    asilentone

tell me more about it. What is the website address?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Amazon has a very nice Gourmet food selection. I buy caviar there just about every year for the fall holidays - it comes next day air and is still chilled from the freeze-packs they put inside the styrofoam box.

• asilentone
    asilentone

James, I looked up at www.amazon.com for gourment foods, it looks good! I am bringing this back to the top to see if anymore of you has ordered food online in the past. Thanks!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I get my favorite candies from this site: http://www.sees.com/

and my mother has sent me hams from this site: http://www.figis.com/gifts/offer.asp?offerID=111166 It was good

• asilentone
    asilentone

anyone else?

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

My oldest daughter works for Amazon. She orders her groceries online, fresh produce included, and has the choice of having them delivered to her home or her office. She loves it. Unfortunately, I live outside their delivery area.

BTW, try the "real" Coke from Amazon. It is from Mexico, and is made with real sugar instead of corn syrup. The brain doesn't register corn syrup and the muscles can not use it, which is why you can drink 32 oz. of corn-syrup Coke. Most people I know can not finish a bottle of Coke made with sugar.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "BTW, try the "real" Coke from Amazon. It is from Mexico, and is made with real sugar instead of corn syrup. The brain doesn't register corn syrup and the muscles can not use it, which is why you can drink 32 oz. of corn-syrup Coke. Most people I know can not finish a bottle of Coke made with sugar."

We can get those Cokes (from Mexico) here in San Antonio, TX. You're correct about them having Sugar, instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Dr. Peppers... they also make them using real Cane Sugar... but only in one place here in Texas. They taste different - good different.

Regards,

Jim TX

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am not interested in talking about drinks, I like some more variety of food!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit