.....The "Royal Canadian Bird Dog Party".....

by OUTLAW 18 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

alt

The world's largest perogie (sic) in Glendon, Alberta. It's true!

Canadians are just as wacky as our American counterparts.

• shamus100
  • shamus100
    shamus100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FteZimbz59I&feature=related

What on earth was the CBC thinking when they made the beachcombers? OMG, that song gave me shivers!

• dottie
    dottie

How about The REAL Hockey Night in Canada theme for the new national anthem?

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's a lot of great stuff. I'll vote for ya, even though i'm out east. 'Course, i was born and grew up in the west, so that splains it. Just one thing i would request, make em sell weed at all the gas stations, drug stores and grocery stores;) Your govt can make taxes off it.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey, if you're finally getting the old bitch's face off out money, and off anywhere else, why not make yourself king? You can be king for a few yrs. I mean, your party is called royal, so there needs to be at least one royal.

S

• megs
    megs

hahaha!!!! I haven't heard that song in YEARS!!!! I felt like I was 5 years old in my parent's living room for a second there...

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

YOU GET MY VOTE!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Homer..Hookers and Hamburgers?..LOL!!..So..You have a choice?..Do you want some Beef,or do you want to get Porked?....No doubt you`ll have a double order of both!..LOL!!........................Shamus100..Dude I`m sure Red Dog is beautiful but it`s way to flat in Sask for me..That place is so flat,you could watch your dog run away from home for a week!..LOL!!..Thanks for the Pic`s on this Thread!.........................Dottie..The Hockey Night in Canada music for our New National Anthem?..ABSOLUTELY!!..There is nothing more Canadian than that tune!.........................Satanus..Bud,you can be in charge of all the gas stations!..I know you`ll do a good job!..LOL!!.....King OUTLAW?..LOL!!..Hilarious!...................RazorBlade..I need every vote I can get Thanks!.....Wander down to your local Gas Station..Satanus has a present for you!..LOL!!...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit