.....The "Royal Canadian Bird Dog Party".....

by OUTLAW 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Canada is having an election..There are no real leaders among any of the Candidates..Loser 4.........So..FinallyFree and I are going to start our own political party..The Bird and Dog are coming together to form the "Royal Canadian Bird Dog Party."...........In every election you need Election Promises..The more the better..Here are some that I think will help capture the vote for us..............If elected:..Every Canadian will receive 1 case of Kraft dinner and 1 pound of Aged Chedder Cheese.....It will be against the law to sell a case of beer for more than$1.20.....Celine Dion can live anywhere but Canada.....Saturday and Sunday are now the work week..Monday to Friday is now the legal week end.....People in Eastern Canada will have to speak in a manner,that at least 1 other person can understand them.....Anyone entering Canada must learn the word "Eh" and use it at the end of every sentence.....People living in the Interior of BC,will be taught what a Vehicle Turn Signal is for....................Those are the Election promises I have for now......But..I need More!..I need some help to think up Election Promise`s,that will help all Canadians!............Remember..Come election day..Vote for the "Royal Canadian Bird Dog Party!"....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You got my vote OUTLAW...... as long as I don't have to clean up after you... and if I do its back to the pound you go

Ps. ....and no leg humping, I really dislike that , well most of the time !

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

How about baning bogus religious organizations that destroy peoples intellect and break up families while they are at it.........no names mentioned

Beer should be payed for by the government and we should have a two day work week instead of a 5 day one like we have now

Oh yes I'd like to see hamburger outlets be able to have brothels so we can eat a delicious hamburger and get humped at the same time.....these are the things that I dream about

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Celine Dion can live anywhere but Canada

We can trade her to the U.S.A. in exchange for Alaska, which really should belong to us anyway. We can let them think they're getting a good deal.

1. Every Friday should be renamed to Fryday to remind Canadians to get fried before beginning their work week at noon on Saturday.
    2. There will be an official open season on cats, lasting from June 1 to April 30. We'll give them one month off a year to breed.
    3. Poutine will be designated as its own food group.

We need a party fundraiser. Since Outlaw is a chef, he can plan the menu and cook. I'll take care of quality control.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FinallyFree..Alaska for Celine,is a good deal..She`s in Vegas a lot any way.....My Dog has his own cat.So open season on cats won`t work.....Poutine as it`s own food group is good..Although it needs a sprinkling of parsley to make it look healthy..I wonder how many Frenchmen have fallen over dead in their plate of poutine,from a heart attack?..LOL!!.......The Queens face will come off of all Canadian Currancy..And..Be replaced by Don Cherry and Brett the HitMan Hart.....Anyone that can`t drive the highway speed limit,will have their Vehicle confiscated and be given a skate board!.....Little Old Ladys with Blue Hair,can only go outside after dark.....You get $10.00 dollars for every pedestrian you hit with your vehicle..If they don`t cross the street in a cross walk.............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You've got a winning platform OUTLAW

PRIME MINSTER OUTLAW I like its got a nice ring to it

Your first duty as PM should be lifting you leg up on Steven Harper though

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Homer.."Prime Minister OUTLAW"..I like it!..Every body in my Cabinet will get a Leather Jacket with "OUTLAW" written across the back!..Even the opposing party`s will want to be on my Crew!........Steven Harper..Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..Maybe we should do something really nasty..I know..We`ll pull his head out of Bush`s ass..That will throw him into shock for a month!..LOL!!.........................................Shamus..Yes we can have "Canadian Back Bacon Day"..I`ll even make it on July 2nd just for you!..If we have a "Back Bacon Day" we`ll need a "Kraft Dinner Day" too!..Canadians will go crazy for that!..BravoBravoDancing In A CircleBravoBravo...............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• megs
    megs

Can you make poutine the national food?? AND... can we move the federal government to western canada? And can you ensure that all the money made out west stops going east in the form of equalisation payments? And maybe you can disband the CRTC so we can get more tv channels... How about a Beachcombers museum?? (if you know what I'm talking about, you MUST be Canadian!!)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Megs..Make poutine a National Food?..LOL!!..Canada is pretty Diverse..We can make it one of the National Foods..Progies are going to have to fit in there some where!..LOL!!.....Yes the Federal Government will be moved to BC!..Someplace with a nice ocean view.....Yes,Western Money will be kept in the West..We are going to tax people for living in Eastern Canada and for Talking Funny.They sound like Leprechauns on Meth Amphetamine`s!..I have no idea how they understand each other..LOL!!........I think every Canadian Child should get a TV satellite dish as soon as their born..I`m going to make it Law!..Your going to have all the TV channels you want,when I`m PM of Canada!...........Of course!..What would Canada be without a BeachCombers Museum?!..We`ll build it right beside Molly`s Reach Cafe!..How Canadian is that,Eh?!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• megs
    megs

Sweet!! You have my vote!!! How could I have forgotten perogies?!! Mmmmm... Perogies.... Hmm... Nearly time for dinner here... Mind is starting to wander... must be home time... I also support free Wii for all with the WiiFit included... Need to work off that poutine... and perogies...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit