Further apostasy in the WT; Sept 29 - Oct 5 Study article dissected.

by passwordprotected 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still_in74
    still_in74

"When faced with trials or apostate ideas or when carrying out challenging assignments, God's loyal ones can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support."

yes this was a typo - they meant to say

"When faced with trials or apostate ideas or when carrying out challenging assignments, loyal followers of the FDS can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support."

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

"When faced with trials or apostate ideas or when carrying out challenging assignments, loyal followers of the FDS can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support."

Close. I'd hazard it'd be more like;

"When faced with trials or apostate ideas or when carrying out challenging assignments, loyal follows of Jehovah* can be confident of God's guidance and support."
    R *by Jehovah they mean the Governing Body.

• sf
    sf

~bump~

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

bttt - this is today's Study Article.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm confused. I thought Jesus' thousand year reign was supposed to occur AFTER Armageddon, and then all the resurrected ones would be tested for the final time. If Jesus' thousand year reign started in 1914, does that mean that the final testing will be at the end of the thousand year reign, even if Armageddon is still just around the corner 900 years from now?

I thought the Dubs taught that we were in Jesus' second presence since 1914, not his thousand year reign.

Maybe I've been out too long to remember correctly.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit