Are the best things in life really free?

by compound complex 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gopher
    Gopher
    If you want to enjoy the things in life that are "Free"..You have to "Pay" attention.....Or..You will miss out on them

Touche!

• new hope and happiness
  • new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Are the best things in life really free?

Compound i think another way to ask the question is " Are the best things in life better or worse than free"

I mean so much is free in life at a cost. For example is i win a free television i still have the t.v licence and other expence. If i get 3 months free internet connection i have to sign a binding contract for 18 months. So these things are in my mind worse than free. However a walk in the park, with the grass cut ( i noted by men on blade drawn horses) the sun shinning brightly, and the sound of childrens laughter, well this exsperience was better than free.

So i tend to look at things as either better or worse than free.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear New Hope:

That's well put! Thank you bringing this to my attention.

Blessings and love.

CoCo

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Thank you for the reply compound.

May i add i think both you and i once sold what we thought was a better than free a J.W home bible study. Now we both no it that was worse than free.

Any way i sent my form to the society for a free home bible Study and filled in the questionaire which i answerd:-

Q.Sex male/ female

A.Yes please. ( i mean send a sister)

Anyway compound you and i like to write. I like your words, maybe you found my words and humor above silly? But what matters is nice people are free to express themslfs with words for who they are ....thats the greatest freedom. At some point i think that freedom is abused. I think the W.T abuse that freedom.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I mean i think the " W.T." abuse freedom of speach with there literature.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

My teenage daughter hand- feeding a pair of swans and their six signets on an icy cold day a few winter's ago.

The first Morning Glory plant I ever grew, such bright blue flowers.

Camping in Luxembourg, no money because of pioneering and hearing my first owl.

Oh ok we had to pay for the cross-channel ferry but then we all have to pay the ferryman in the end!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit