Why does the WBTS always stress "free" in free home Bible study?

by easyreader1970 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

To me a free bible study is like a free ring tone. It far from free!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Sure the first one may be free but soon after that the magazines and books will show up and guess what happens then $$$

Their marketing strategy though has always been the impending Armageddon and the wonderful Paradise to follow

it unfortunately still works on people even after a century of bullshitting.....religion what a wonderful thing

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Marketing Ploy.

-Aude.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I always wondered why was it in biblical times the followers of Christ and the message that they were preaching never had to

use literature of any kind, but I had to go door to door selling these stupid magazines or booklets. !

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is never free. After a while, you will be expected to "give" more "free(??)" Bible Washtowel studies. And you will be spending all your time doing that--free. Plus, they will hound you to put all your money into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

So much for free.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

FREE - Hmm

Dont you think that for many "free" means without restraint or control? A babble study where you are free to say what you think of the scriptures studied?

Yeah. Right.

The "FREE" Church of Scotland is about as repressive as you can get.

The Gofor is conned into thinking they will have to pay nothing, lose nothing , sacrifice nothing. For that tiny tiny "price" they will get " Ebberlasting Life"!!!!!!

Each tiny tiny step is taken with the gofor thinking they are "FREE" and not having their life STOLEN from them in tiny tiny slices, one second at a time.

A lifetime later they see what the "FREE" really meant.

HB

• ninja
    ninja

ssshhhh...stop talking about free bible studies....you'll have 5 million scots becoming JW's in the next few weeks............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit