I love September

by Gregor 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

My favorite time of year is fall. (In the southern hemisphere it's just turning to spring). The angle of the sunlight, the turning of the leaves...so many subtle things, love it. For me, the only drawback is that September also means another birthday.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I have to agree. Living in Canada, the weather can be harsh. It is a country of extremes. Extreme heat, and extreme cold. Septmeber, is not too hot, and not too cold. The leaves are changing colour, and it's like a season of new begingings, without the extremes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I find myself looking forward to December more now that I no longer subscribe to the views of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. That is when Christmas time is coming near.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey gregor, mark your calendar. We actually agree on something.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I too love September, there are so many festivals and events this month, plus around here you usually don't have the stifling heat of summer, and the leaves stay mostly green all month.

October is another thing though, because after the leaves peak midway, then it all goes downhill after that.

• changeling
    changeling

John Doe took the words out of my mouth! LOL

Fall/winter lover here!

changeling

• changeling
    changeling

Wow! We're all in agreement with JG too! Is Armageddon next?

changeling :)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

better get back to the hall---LOL

• Gregor
    Gregor

It's an autumn love fest!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

just not late autumn Gregor

Share this

Google+