WT Comments - Child Baptism VIDEO

by V 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Thank you, V. That is a valuable public service. If you have helped just one child of a JW to resist any early baptism, all this effort will have been worth it. I'm glad you included the appeal to search for answers about the organization. Maybe that encouragement is all someone needs.

JW's teach that baptism is the MOST important decision you make in your life, even more important than marriage. So why is it pushed on such young ones? Because they need to keep their membership numbers up. At some circuit assemblies, there are no adult new converts presenting themselves for baptism, but only children from JW families. It seems pathetic that an entire 30-minute baptism talk is directed to a couple of kids who look to be about 11 years old, but sometimes that has been happening.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Excellent video V

hope4others

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

V:

Great video! Thank you so much!

N. & Atlantis!-

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Very well done.

• WTWizard
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wonderful! I was wondering when you'd product another excellent video. Keep 'em coming.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Thanks V... Another thought provoking video...

• caliber
    caliber

V,

Pictures with words of reasoning do open eyes in directions hereto for unexplored by deliberately blinded cautions ! thanks

Caliber

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Just when I think your videos can't get any better, they do. Good job, and thanks so much for your effort!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit