To all who so generously sent loving thoughts

by Mommie Dark 25 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((((((((((MD))))))))))),

I'm thrilled that you're home!!! You were missed and certainly in the thoughts of many.

Make sure those male Darks take extra special care of you...your friends need you

Love ya lots,
    Dana

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...
    Closing Time, Semisonic

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Yayyyyyyy! MommieD returns! I'm sending lots of love and warm thoughts your way...and am so happy and relieved to hear that you're back home!!!

Love you muchly!
    essie

• Sirona
    Sirona

Mommy, so glad you are on the road to recovery, I know you are weak but be assured we wish the best for you now,

Lots of love
    Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• gotcha
    gotcha

mommie!! yey you're back! u'll be better soon..take lotsa care!!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Really happy to see our little 'sheep' back in the fold...here's to you a water balloon..

SPLAT!!! (no snowballs in Southern California yet!!)

Welcome back and feel well!!!

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

careful folks .. it could be a trap.

unclebruce, tucking mother in real tight

• mommy
    mommy

YAH!!!! So glad to see that you are home. You take as much time as you need to get your rest. I wish I was physically closer to ya, I would feel much better if I could help out. My thoughts and good vibes have been sent your way since I heard. I miss you like mad! But you need your rest now, so please take it easy.
    Love ya
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• Julie
    Julie

Hey there MD,

Good to see you my dear. Rest up so you can get stronger and come share your wisdom with us regularly.

Hugs,
    Julie, who wonders if MD also got her *telepathic* massages

• Simon
    Simon

I hope you feel a little better MD & get on the road to recovery. Don't overdo things - we'll be thinking of you whether you post or not (others will keep us updated I'm sure) so save your energy for getting well. We'll still be here when you want to chat.

Lot's of love.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hi MommyD---you'll be up and saucy in no time!:)

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit