To all who so generously sent loving thoughts

by Mommie Dark 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Well, like the proverbial bad penny, Mommie Dark is back again. The last week has been a long drugged blur (and Kent, I can hear you snickering about how that isn't a bad thing ). The immediate future holds a lot more boring tedious medical razzmatazz. I am stabilized but we still don't know what caused the spiking BP or why it is taking such extreme measures to keep it stable. Presently I'm just grateful that I was able to gain enough ground to be discharged and crawl back into the Dark bolthole to snooze and recharge.

To all who sent such wonderful greetings and good wishes, my sincere thanks. Knowing there was a fraternity of caring souls willing good for me was one of the most potent aids in surviving the nightmare cycles of pain and nausea.

I hope this is marginally coherent; I'm weak as a kitten and haven't got even an ounce of mean to spare. I was even friendly and polite to the hospital chaplain . I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the outpouring of love and goodwishes. You are a wonderful bunch of souls, and your cards and emails and messages thru Papa have been a warm comfort in a cold grim climate.

And now, back to bed for a while.

Much love to all,
    MD

• Xena
    Xena

So very good to see you back and posting MD! to you and the family!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nice to have you back MD...OUTLAW

• JanH
    JanH

So great to see you back here, MD! Best wishes!

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I'm weak as a kitten and haven't got even an ounce of mean to spare.

Who are you and where is our Mommie Dark?! I'm thrilled to hear you are back home MD. We have missed you and hope Papa is taking good care of you. Hope to see you soon in chat kicking up the dust again!

Love ya!
    Andi

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Welcome back Mommie. You're a sweetie!
    love,
    Randy

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

mommie dark

much love to you and the family. glad to see you posting and glad to hear you are home.

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• waiting
    waiting
    I was even friendly and polite to the hospital chaplain .

Lord, woman, you really were sick! Glad to see you're feeling better.

Take care.

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good to see you back MD, take it easy and get yourself better soon

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Hi MD, I didn't send a message on the net - but was full of good thoughts for you. You are such a special lady! I hope they will sort you out real soon. Hey, being sorted out sounds like fun!!!!!!

love Marilyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit