Recent Literature Letter Sent out -Bound Volumes

by stillajwexelder 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Briefly it stated that all those who make extensive use of the CD-ROM should seriously consider whether or not they need Bound Volumes. These have to be next on the hit list of things cut IMHO

• minimus
    minimus

It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

buh bye bound volumes..

so if you dont have a computer, then you better keep your print copies.

not a bad idea now that I think of it... the original print copies will still have WT "mistakes" in them that are later "corrected" in the bound volumes and CD.

Snakes ()

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Edited CD`s..And..No original printed literature..........The WBT$ can re-write their own history..And..Save a lot of money............I`m just so happy for them..LOL!!...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw hell, they can save even more money by chuckin the cds and having every jdub download the crap from the wt site...or is the too techy and satanlike

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Quite a few items are already available as downloads - that will come next. Everything apart from material for the Public will have to be downloaded. If you have a PC at the hall you don't even need hard copy for the KH library

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What about people with no internet access?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I thought the bound volumes went away years ago.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no still here - but in soft cover - no longer hardback

• sir82
    sir82
    I thought the bound volumes went away years ago.

In a sense they did. For the past 3 years they've been issued in that god-awful flimsy flexi-vinyl soft covering they use now. It won't even stand up by itself on a bookshelf - just kind of slouches over like a bag of marshmallows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit