Bizarre Islamic teachings on masturbation

by The Nothing Man 17 Replies latest jw friends

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

Islam strictly forbids the waste of seminal fluid through masturbation. The one who discharges his seminal fluid with his hand is damned. This evil practice removes the normal bright look of a man's face, and he looks melancholy and dejected. He loses his health and quite frequently his vitality and sexual stamina through this disgusting practice.

http://www.al-inaam.com/library/solos.htm

• zagor
    zagor
    Islam strictly forbids the waste of seminal fluid through masturbation.

So I guess they just store it ...

This evil practice removes the normal bright look of a man's face, and he looks melancholy and dejected. He loses his health and quite frequently his vitality and sexual stamina through this disgusting practice.

Ditto, what a wisdom, praise allah.

Now why would Allah give people a tool between their legs that keeps producing something they are not allowed to empty? I guess that means "wise" people following this have balls like an ox, lucky bastards!

• asilentone
    asilentone

They would probably teach that in the new system!

• sir82
    sir82
    The one who discharges his seminal fluid with his hand is damned.

So, toys are OK then?

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Islama-Tantra?

OK.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Actually, islam isn't the only group that is negative on masturbation for men. Hinduism also recommends not wasting the energy released during masturbation. There are some oriental traditions as well. I sometimes wonder if excessive masturbation isn't connected w depression, somehow. Using it to let off a little pressure is a different story, and for women it's also a different story, also. My opinion.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gregor

You mean, save up that wasted energy for when it's needed? Good allah, man!! What would mohammed say?

S

• Gregor
    Gregor

Mohammed would prolly say," hey make me another ham sandwich like that last one, and heavy on the mayo!"

(Do you realize this little joke could get me killed under some circumstances?)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    This evil practice removes the normal bright look of a man's face, and he looks melancholy and dejected.

Only for a few minutes ! It's called rest ...and damn it, I wish I could have 3 or 4 big 'O's' like those lucky women !

He loses his health and quite frequently his vitality and sexual stamina through this disgusting practice.

Wrong. Ejaculation, however achieved, has been medically proven to reduce a man's risk of cancer and other prostate problems. "Sexual stamina" ? It's also been proven, if you don't use it -- you'll lose it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gregor

Yes, i know. Only one of the abrahamic religions is to be criticised. The other two must be respected.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit