AFRICA TO BE CONNECTED TO INTERNET

by badboy 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• besty
    besty
    THIS CABLE WILL CERTAINNLY INCREASE THE AREA OF AFRICA THAT CAN ACCESS THE INTERNET

BADBOY YOU SO ARE MCLOVIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7XkYJ3ctwU

• White Dove
    White Dove

Africa is a continent, not a country, so I'm sure the there is Internet in more than a few countries within Africa. Otherwise, how could Loubelle post here? Egypt is rich. I'm sure the governments have the Internet in their countries, too.

• zagor
    zagor

They deserve it! Africa has so much riches and it is really sad that western nations are exploiting it so much. All these people need is a proper education and they can rule the world in next 100 years or so. But Africa for me is an extreme example what happens to people when you deny them access to information and education. I've got a number of African friends and they are greatest people you could have ever met.

The thing that pisses me off is just how much WTS is exploiting them. I shall never forget this "experience" I've heard in Germany sometime ago, where this missionary returned from Kongo. Well it was so "encouraging" for dubs to hear that African brothers are so humble and yet rich in "spirituality" that you can often see them eating leftovers after missionaries… And everyone was clapping to it, I felt like vomiting, literally but somehow as usual I was an odd one out. Hope you can see what I'm referring to.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have also read that within the next 5 years, several larger cities in Africa are looking forward to having radio stations.

Rub a Dub

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

South Africa is on. I talked to someone from there almost two years ago.

They call the jehova witness "the forbidden ...something" .. I forget. But anyway, it seems some have got the warning. What I am concerned about is if they call it "forbidden truth, or forbidden religion" or something like that is that the "mystery of it" and the "fact that's its forbidden" will cause it to have more of an allure. It gives it an aura of "secret knowledge". They may end up rooking people in by making it sound "special". Ya know?

• zagor
  • badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit