My Guarantee........................

by Warlock 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

I guarantee you, if everyone in the United States were allowed to carry a gun on their hip, people would treat each other with alot more respect.

Warlock

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's nice.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I do not think so

• yknot
    yknot

Of course you are including a gun training course and permit to be renewed yearly!

Yknot ........ of the registered concealed weapons class.

• changeling
    changeling

If everyone in the US carried a gun we would have a lot more crime and accidental shootings.

When someone lost their temper it would be all to easy to pull out their weapon and shoot somebody before thinking of the consequences.

More guns mean more children would have access to them and accidents would flourish.

I could go on and on, but you get the point...It's a bad idea and it does not teach people a single good thing.

changeling:)

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    I guarantee you, if everyone in the United States were allowed to carry a gun on their hip, people would treat each other with alot more respect.

Even children, convicts, the mentally unstable and the mentally retarded? If that was the case I would be out of here!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -- Robert A. Heinlein

I have a carry permit and regularly exercise my right. I do not, however, 'open' carry. I keep my weapon concealed, so as not to attract attention. I've never had to use it, and I hope I never will.

• changeling
    changeling

A nation full of paraniod people ready to shoot each other is not a place I'd care to live.

changeling :)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This is from 2006. I wonder how many states have now adopted this law?

Shoot First — No Questions Asked

On October 1, the Shoot First Law went into effect in Florida, giving the people of Florida permission to use deadly force as a FIRST resort, even in a public place. The law grants sweeping criminal and civil immunity to anyone who pulls the trigger when they feel "threatened" -- and specifically denies legal recourse to innocent bystanders killed or wounded in the crossfire, even if the shooter acted negligently.

But the Shoot First doctrine isn't just staying in Florida -- the NRA has made no bones about the fact that it plans to export Shoot First legislation to all 50 states in 2006.

Is this law in your state now?

• darth frosty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit