SOMEONE IS HAPPY THAT JWD IS CLOSING

by whereami 51 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    How do I join?!!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Become an active JW in good standing and get therapy for your constant urges to pee on people.

• FlyingHighNow
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reniaa..The WBT$ has rules in place,that actually protect pedophiles..So..If a pedophile is being protected by the WBT$ rules..There is no Disfellowshipping..............But..If you complain about those rules..And..Persist in your complaints against the WBT$ rules,about pedophiles....."YOU" will be disfellowshipped!.....For causing a disruption in the congregation!..............I realize your still new to all this..But..I`d like to know what you think,about what I have just told you?...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Very true, Outlaw. And if a JW molests a child, even your child, and you try to warn other JW's to keep their children away from the molestor, you can be disfellowshipped and silenced in the congregation, whilst the molestor often mingles freely. Churches aren't going to try to silence you by disfellowshipping you so you can't warn other church members.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It might be considered then that being involved with the JWS could be a safe place to start devious sexual acts against children.

Something that Barbra Anderson finally came to realize .

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

We sort of gone off the thread topic haven't we folks Oh well...

Reniaa says

firstly you answer me one question what does any other faith have in place to counter pedophile members? note i say members not the clergy or staff,

I'm not exactly clued in to how the Muslims , Sikhes or Jews treat pedophiles

But as for most other Christian based faiths in general the members act independently with little or no intervention from their clergy

and most bring that matter to the police or proper authorities right away.

With the exception with the Catholics who finally realized they can not go on the direction that they've have.

Its all about protecting the image of the church or the organization and within there lies the danger .

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

ummm... yes I see your point iloowy I'll have to take note of that ..... thanks

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The idiots over there have substituted ridiculous prophetic understanding as related by Freddy Franz, for ridiculuos prophetic understanding as related by the E-Watchman. The guy is an ass, and so are his followers. Talk about from the fryin' pan to the fire!

Jeff

• Honesty
    Honesty
    erm thankyou homer your info and links proved to be very interesting making me realise something I never considered before, someone once asked me would i let myself bring my children into a known pedophile org and it made me really pause but this site brought up a very valid point all other churches have pedophile policy involving staff and leaders but none towards members so they would do absolutely nothing in the case of family abuse, basically a member could be any type of criminal he would not be stopped being a member, so whatever the faults with the WTs system it at least has defellowshipping policy in place. Other churches have nothing in place for everyday members.

Reniaa

Are you the same Reniaa who posted the following in their Public Profile on another website?

I have been an inactive Jehovah's Witness for 10 years am comtemplating returning with a view to this I have started having a refresher study again.

If so, that explains a lot of your recent posts.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Is that an active Witness site or just more former members of this board who got banned and insist on living their lives to whine about it and denial?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit