• shamus100
    shamus100

Good for them!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

There the pigs!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, I don't think they're pigs. Just mis-informed, like we all were at one time.

As for this being 'jehovahs will', well, he sure works in stupid ways if jehovah cares about an internet message board.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

As taken off their board

I know why Gareth. Because there many of them are RACIST PIGS. They need more room to urinate on each other and JWD is not big enough for them to do it. So they have to create a bigger Discussion Board in order to it.

This statement shows what sort of truthful intellect that this person has as his possession

Aren't we glad were not around these kind people any more, I certainly am

• shamus100
    shamus100

Homeovrah,

Wanna pee on each other? It's been one hell of a long time.

• dawg
    dawg

"Aren't we glad were not around these kind people any more, I certainly am" Man, you took the words out of my mouth Homer... can you believe what small minded people they are? Good Lord!

• reniaa
    reniaa

it does not look like a witness site?

• badboy
    badboy

ITS SAYS NO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND EX-JWS SHOULD REGISTER

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Taken off the headline of the front page of the site , so yes its run by JWS

Welcome. This board is designed as a research tool for exposing e-Watchman (aka Robert King) and his erroneous teachings and outright lies. This place is for real Jehovah's Witnesses only. Some of us used to be followers of e-Watchman but left him and returned to the truth as taught by Jehovah's Witnesses. If you are a member of the public or an ex-JW, please go elsewhere as this is not for you

Nice people indeed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit