Scary? Story

by Sherri 15 Replies latest jw friends

• target
    target

Sherri:
    The reason why I asked you to e-mail me is because I knew what kind of response you would get here with this topic and I am not about to give these characters more to make fun of.

Target

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Target, I know what you're getting at...sometimes I believe in the supernatural, and others, the "it's all in your head" version of events.

I've had weird things, like seeing images wide awake, (that at the time I thought were demons), voices, sounds, unexplained things, (my whole family has), but ever since I stopped believing in the supernatural, the things have ceased to be. I don't know, perhaps the whole time my mind was making them up....

ashi

• ianao
    ianao

Good link for more "scary stuff":

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/

(When the freakin' server is up!)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Not a believer in Ghosts myself, but strange to say the least.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• target
    target

Ash:
    I am curious. When you were having the "weird" experiences, were you still living under your father's roof or were you out on your own?

Target

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

My parents had issues from the time they were married, my father has had weird things most of his young life.

My mother say two black dogs at the foot of the bed with red eyes when she was pregnant with me. Once, I woke up in the middle of the night to see a face peering in around my door, (I was 3). I was horrified-It was Kermit the Frog. LOLOLOL-I f**king swear-Kermit the F**king Frog. I was never scared of him before, but I saw this...thing prance into my room unnaturally, and it's "face" got right up into mine, and then it looked amused, then ran out of the room; then I blacked out.

I have no reason to lie, this all seemed perfectly real to me. I could swear I was awake. But I was reading about people with some kind of sleep disorder that makes then see things awake...I believe I had that.

In the last house we were in, I heard a horrible voice whisper-shout "BITCSHHHHHHHHH"-there's was a complete darkness around my bed.

I screamed like a little girl. My mom came running in, and I thought I was going to vomit. I always felt watched and haunted back then.

Then we moved to the new house and it disappeared.

Now and then, I'll hear whispered voices, but I know it's my mind playing tricks on me, from a hard, long day's work.

even if spirits were real, WHY would I want them to exist? What benefit are they to me?

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit