"Do not destroy" your file after reinstatement ...

by compound complex 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

My understanding of this is that every SEVEN years the elders are to go through the files and clean them out. This is what we did in our congregation back in Brooklyn. There is a Kingdom Ministry that give the direction on this ( I don't remember the year, somewher in the 90's ). I was assigned to clear out the files of anyone who was no longer asssociated with the watchtower. Also, those who were reinstated had their files cleaned up.

Blueblades

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope all that paper starts a fire. I have heard that having such huge volumes of paper can spontaneously combust, since the slow oxidation of paper (as it yellows) can trap enough heat to start a fire. And then all that information will be destroyed. Hopefully all the buildings at headquarters will all be destroyed, and there will be a deluge of information about the Washtowel Slaveholdery that will end up in the news to embarrass them.

And all the humanoids running the show will get killed in the fire. Every single one of them--so they will have to start with new members that have a chance of being like Raymond Franz. Plus, it would help serve justice for all the people they killed with their stupid policies, and those they ruined the lives of.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is completely irrational. This is the paper trail that killed them in court with pedophiles. If records were destroyed at a reinstatement there would be no paper trail of a known pedophile continuing to perpetrate his crimes.

Yes, this spirit inspired organization continues it's wisdom of screwing itself

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Interesting point, too bad they don't report pedophiles to the Police.

• reniaa
    reniaa

WTwizard a lot of those "humanoids" as you call them have become ex-witnesses and are now on this site, your bloodthirsty words worry me as you are dehumanising people.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

The reason they don't destroy the records after reinstatement or after the death of a DFd person is should the person be resurrected after Armagedon the elders can check the records and restrict their privileges in the congregation. For example if a DFd brother is resurrected they wouldn't want to use him as a Watchtower reader, or to represent the congregation in prayer. Never mind that God saw fit to forgive the person by resurrecting him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit