Tequila is best drunk with

by stillajwexelder 20 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

tonic, lots of lime and ice.....wonderful, wonderful....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mmmmm, margaritas. I love margaritas made with the freshest, best ingredients and triple sec of course. And the best tequila you can afford and they should be frozen and they must have salt. I rarely have them, but I love them. And I love the song Tequila Sunrise, it's a great song to listen to into your third margarita. Then, if you go on and drink more, you might put on Shelly West's Jose Quervo (you are a friend of mine)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySdRUWYJhsk

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

freshly squeezed lime

• White Dove
    White Dove

Fruity margarita mix

Lime and salt shooters s s s s s s s s

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    best drunk with ... attractive females who have low moral values when drunk

When men drink tequila, all females become attractive.

• wings
    wings

I have respect for tequila!!! (the other option is death, or something close)

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

The question needs more detail.

Tequilas vary widely in their palatability and best use.

A top shelf tequila such as Patron or Cabo Wabo should be kept in the freezer and served neat or on the rocks.

If you prefer a mixed drink, then a frozen margarita made with a mid-grade tequila such as Jose Cuervo Especial is always delicious.

Using a top shelf tequila for mixed drinks is a waste of taste, money and distiller's time.

Other great mixed drinks made with tequila are Bloody Maria (especially good with Tabasco Spicy Bloody Mary mix), and Pineapple Tequila (takes about a week to make properly, google it if interested). A Tequila sunrise or Harvey Wallbanger are nice now and then as well.

Cheers,

BA

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't quite get all the recipes for Margaritas here calling for "Margarita Mix" or "Frozen Lime Juice.".

Come on people, the ingredients for a Margarita are so simple (Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime Juice and Salt).

How long does it take to squeeze a few limes into the blender and then pour in the triple sec and tequila.

The difference between fresh ingredients and a mix is like night and day.

Rub a Dub

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Tequila is best drunk with....

the worm.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Some bad assed guy now living in Ontario.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit