Who else liked "The Rifleman"?

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I grew up watching the Rifleman and always loved it. I wonder if they might bring it to the big screen like they have Ironman and the Hulk. Maybe Tom Selleck could pull off a decent Lucas McCain?? what do you think?

Here is what I always thought would be one helluvan intro. Sam Peckinpah directed some episodes of Rifleman. Here is how he woulda loved to shoot an episode in his own way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOMzVDo9wVA

• snowbird
    snowbird

I did.

I can still hum the music.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

I watched it for the first time recently. It was so hokey and unrealistic that I couldn't believe anyone ever liked it. It had me laughing out loud at parts that were supposed to be serious.

• minimus
    minimus

John Doe's doesn't know which end is up when it comes to "The Rifleman". Great show!!!!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Loved it as a kid.

S4

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My family watched westerns all the time. I got western overload. But I liked The Rifleman because it had a boy character and I liked Big Valley because of the woman matriarch and her daughter.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I always used to watch it as a kid. The kid was annoying, but I liked to watch Lucas blast the sh*t out of the bad guys.

W

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Great show !!!

Loved it as a kid.

A bit of trivia ... he fires the gun 11 times in the intro to the show.

Rub a Dub

• four candles
    four candles

I did....Chuck Conners wasn't it in the lead??

• John Doe
    John Doe

After you've seen a Clint Eastwood western like "A Fistful of Dollars," shows like gunsmoke make you want to hurl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit