When are the New Pioneer rules being announced.

by Connaughty 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

I remember, it must me around 10 years ago, when the hours were reduced to where they are now. I was the secretary then and the CO was getting hard on the Reg pioneers that didn't make the 1000 hrs per year. He just about told the Service Committee to get ready to delete the regular pioneers. We had 14 at the time, and only one made their time ( this was an older sister who had no obligations)

Then as if by some big surprise, a new K.M. came forward with the reduction in hours.

The pioneers are still having problems with the current hr requirement. I did hear that in the Ukraine that the Reg pioneers requirements are 60 hrs per month, though. This was the requirement over 15 years. Maybe they are doing this because of this.

Anyways, some regular pioneers know that this coming, but are unsure of when they will announce it.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Were in the Bible does it say christians need to put in 60 hours or 50 hours a mouth? Does Jesus get this time slip?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/164144/1.ashx JWFreak said letters would go out to all BOE at the end of the month. FWIW, JWFreak seems to have a very reliable track record.

• besty
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

If they do not announce it by this Sunday's boasting session, then it will be too late to do any good in recruiting any new pioneers. I think they will announce it at the end of the washtowel and then start hounding people to impetuously pioneer, or they will wait until they have the old hours and then retroactively announce it so they will have gotten above the requirements (which is a complete scam).

Either way, I am not getting anything more than zero hours of field circus if I can help it at all.

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

Hey thanks,

I really appreciated your comments and humour.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

A sister in one of the local halls said the hours have already been reduced by 10 hours.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

all rumor at the moment until confirmed or otherwise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit