When are the New Pioneer rules being announced.

by Connaughty 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

I heard that the changes to Reg Pioneers are going down to 50 hrs,

The Aux Pioneers are changing to 35 as well, but when is this all to start. Has anyone got a clue, or hint?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I think it's a crock of shit, personally.

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

What?

You mean someone was telling us a deception on this website?

Say it isn't so.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

What does this say for all the ones that used to put in hundreds of hours every month for years? I think I would be pissed off. I know I will be seeing less of the Witnesses counting their driving time to my town!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If they haven't announced it by this circus meeting, they will likely wait until after the Washtowel study. It is like them to wait until the very end to make these announcements, or even do it retroactively. Which is totally stupid because some would have pioneered if it was only 35 or 50 hours rather than 50/70, that will not be signing up now.

Hopefully, they wait too long and people do not sign up. Of course, they might be trying to sucker people into putting in 50 for auxiliary pioneering and then lowering it retroactively to 35; and then telling them that they could and should try regular pioneering. I hope that does not work.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I know alot of pioneers that rarely make their time. They say they were sick or they have a family member that is the service overseer and it just gets glossed over. Where else in the world can you get a title and not put in the work? With lower hour requirements they are going to want everyone to pioneer at least a few times a year. The announcement will probably accompany one less meeting a week and they will reason this is how you should spent your new found time.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

crikey , I remember 90/60 and to think I auxilleried as well !

• sir82
    sir82

Our congregation has received no letter announcing new hour requirements.

Possibilities:

1) It was just a hoax announced on this website & others

2) The Society will still do this, but later in the year, or even next year

3) There's still a few days left in August - maybe a letter will come soon?

4) The Society "leaked" false information to someone, or a select few, to see if they could discover a "mole"

My guess is no. 2, but who knows?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I must be old. I remember when regular pioneers put in 100 hours and "Vacation Pioneers" put in 75 (IF they only VP'd for two weeks - if they did the whole month, they had to do 100 just like a regular pioneer; and you weren't allowed to do 2 weeks for two consecutive months).

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Weren't there a few posts that had stated some places made this announcement??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit