I'm still here. I love this place.

GGG

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

This place has better fonts.

Pope

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm still here because I like it here. I wish people would come back. This remains the best former jw forum on the net.

• flipper
    flipper

I like it for the most part. Lots of nice people here. I am going back and forth from JWS to JWD - so I get more cuddly support over there - when I want more information on things I tend to come here. But I try to get both things from both boards. Love the people on both of these boards. I just want to see fairness doled out on whatever board I am posting on

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I've checked out some of the other ex-jw forums. This is still the best, hands down.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, I still like it.

I still try to post here after praying before bed each night.

Rub a Dub

• StAnn
    StAnn

I like it here and, hate to say it, with the departure of so many, there are less "fluff" threads. I come here for JW stuff, not stuff I could get anywhere else, stuff not related to JW-ism. Not that fluff is bad, it's just not something I have time for.

Boy, I'm rambling, must be bed time!

StAnn

• White Dove
    White Dove

I love it here&to all

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

This site is still pretty good.

The JWS site is quite a bit slicker and overall is probably better site at this point in time, however I have said before - there is room for many many sites like these ones.

I look forward to the day when there are hundreds of sites like these ones bursting at the seems with members who are ex-JWs, and current JWs in various stages of their awakenings.

Now is the time for JWs the world over to wake up. The more support / information sites available to them the better.

Peace,

The Oracle

• golf2
    golf2

Without a doubt, I've been spoiled.

I should in Boston around Sept.28,29.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit