first time post

by zanex 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• zanex
    zanex

wow...I am floored...it has been damn good to read some of the posts..I never thought there were so many people with the same prob's. been df'd for a few years and still have an elder dad and a very devout mom who constantly make me feel like I am a "stain" if not for my "worldly" wife I dont think I wud be here to make this post...

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hey there Zanex. We talked a bit in chat a few nights ago. Good to see ya posting. Oh my god theres a spider on your face!!!!! Nah i'm just kidding you're alright. Ok. Off to the asylum!

• zanex
    zanex

hey there naeb! good to "see" ya again! I gotta say this site is better than a 100 dollar an hour shrink...lol u crack me up...big spider isnt it? heh heh heh save me a room next to ya in the nuthouse...I have my own straightjacet even...lol

• ladonna
    ladonna

Zanex,

Welcome. I am glad to see you have met our resident Naeb--> already!!!
    And there IS a nuthouse here......look under "Mental Health and Depression"....

A warm hello, and look forward to a chat in the other nutroom...

Ana

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Welcome zan...now I get it!!! You and Naeb will get along just fine!

Thanks for answering my post on EE!

Love....

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

G'day zanex,

psst... if you're sharing a cell with naeblis, get the top bunk. (he has a habit of piddling from above while your dreaming of apostate girls)

unclebruce

Gee tatania what a pretty snowman thingy you got, aren't they demonised or pagan or sexually arrousing or something?

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Hi Zanex, and welcome to the board!!

I gotta say this site is better than a 100 dollar an hour shrink...

We are better because we charge $150/hour!! HAHAHA
    However, if funds are short, I provide a cheaper alternative-you guessed it-BOOZE!!!

Boozy

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Zanex

Welcome to the board! You're right, we are better than expensive therapy . Just ask some of us...we'll even practice amateur psychology on you if you want.

We have a couple of loony birds here, I see you've met two of them, Naebs is a sunshine frustrated Canadian...and Wallaby Jack is a sexually repressed Australian(he gets turned on by Snowmen) but has never actually "done it" with one!

Stick around and have fun!

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• willy_think
    willy_think

hi zanex,
    welcom, welcom, welcom. the Dr. is allways in.

willy think: thread killer

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi zanex,

Welcome welcome. You are right, sharing experiences is better than therapy.

take care

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit