Has Golden Calf ever been found?

by cameo-d 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Just wondering, is there any information as to how big it was? How did desert wanders carry around so much gold? Wouldn't it have encumbered them? Have archeologists ever found the golden calf and where was it? Is it in a museum now? We all hear the stories about looking for Noah's ark but I never remember hearing much about looking for this golden calf.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Thats the explanation in scriptures. It's obvious gold isn't water soluble. Our rings and jewelry would melt in the rain

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s being kept in a Golden Barn..A Golden Farmer is taking care of it..When it`s big enough..It will go to the Golden Butcher..The Golden butcher will make Golden Steaks and Golden Hamburger..The Golden Hamburger will be sold to a fast food Hamburger Chain,with Golden Arch`s..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and thus was born, the golden poopie

• Robdar
    Robdar
    and thus was born, the golden poopie

And nothin's been the same since!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Please help me to make sense of all this.

20 Then he took the calf that they had made and he burnt it with fire and crushed it till it was fine, after which he scattered it upon the surface of the waters and made the sons of Israel drink it.

Burning a gold statue is thus impossible from a scientific point of view. With a melting point of 1337.33?K it would be impossible to even melt it using a standard wooden fire.

So REALLY...what could have happened to this statue?

Was it even real?

Is it in a vault somewhere unknown? (It would certainly be worth a chunk of money)

How could it have realistically been destroyed?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

As I golden calf worshiper I say that the golden calf can be found within us all.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea the calf was made from all their jewelry. So they obviously had the technology

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Of course they had to melt the gold down first to even make the calf. How would they have the technology to make a fire that hot out in the desert?

What would be required to make a fire hot enough to melt gold under primitive conditions and limited desert resources?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok what's the point of this? all we have is scripture, and that's what it said. Maybe u can research it and come back and explain it all to us that are interested

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit