Another reason the JW-style paradise won't be needed

by sir82 17 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Aww, I was sooo looking forward to Paradise Erf!

Sounds like Paradise Erf is no paradise after all.

Scientists have beat the King of Heaven and Erf by healing people for REAL!

I like this real Erf best because we have REAL healing here.

Sounds like one poster wouldn't appreciate it if science helped her.

Hey, I know! WHAT IF JESUS IS GUIDING THE SCIENTISTS AND WORKING THROUGH THEM?

Hot damn!

Better tread carefully, Poster Who Likes Myths Better than Reality, lest He Who Guides Scientists smite you!

• Borgia
    Borgia

See, it is a satanic device to lure people into thinking the paradise erf will never come.

And Rosalee,

The word is in the bible.....11 times to be exact in the NWT. Please, try and investigate what "soon" really means within biblical context and then how that reflects on what you've stated just now....

Cheers

Borgia

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Be glad that you are even given the chance and the right to be so hurtful and slanderous to a God who loves you. His time to end it all will come 'soon' enough. Will you then cry " Oh no .. it's too soon !!!"

No, I won't. If there is such a creature that you seem to claim to believe in, then I would hope he would murder me. I mean that, in all sincerity.

I would rather be wiped out, erased if you will, by such an entity, than live with people whom I know to be evil but this creature calls righteous.

Jehovah's Witnesses call righteous the man who raped me when I was 4 years old. Two Circuit Overseers told me that unless I presented 2 eyewitnesses to this ministerial servant's brutal assault, I would be labeled, not just by Jehovah's Witnesses, but by Jehovah himself (One who sees all things), as a liar.

And you know how Jehovah feels about liars, do you not?

Of course since my rape was not videotaped, my misfortune in not having VCRs and camcorders invented in 1966, my father was (and is to this day) considered to be an innocent man. Not just by Jehovah's Witnesses but by Jehovah God himself. I, on the other hand, was villified not just by my congregation but my every single congregation across TWO disctricts.

Interesting point this last one. Jehovah God himself considers my father to be innocent. I am considered to be a liar.

And yet, when I was 4 years old, I remember very clearly looking out of my bedroom window one cold, clear winter night. And I saw a full moon. I prayed to that moon. I prayed with all my heart, there being only one thing I wanted God to help me with.

God did not answer my prayer. My father came into my room that night.

Where was God? Where was Jehovah?

Neither entity stopped my father that night. Neither entity stopped my father lying about his assaults 20 years later. Why is that?

Please tell me why I should accept anything approaching honesty from Jehovah's Witnesses?

Please also show me where in the Bible Jehovah God demands a rape victim present 2 eyewitnesses? The Mosaic Law made no such requirement. In point of fact, the Mosaic Law made provision for a woman working in a field, whereby all she was required to do was to scream (or say she did).

Why would Jehovah make such a provision for an adult woman, and yet leave an innocent, vulnerable child so unprotected?

Why would Jehovah's Witnesses put such a burden on a child, when Jehovah through the law given to Moses, made no such requirement?

I am very interested to hear your reply.

If it matters, and I am unfamiliar with your posts, I have never been disfellowshipped, nor am I disassociated, nor disciplined in any way by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Be well,

Chris

• shamus100
    shamus100

If Jehovah is a true being, I think he should be upset with Satan too. Not because Satan is evil, but because Satan is doing one hell of a job making our lives better. Jehovah sounds like a jealous old shut-in, demanding to be worshiped. I will never worship out of fear. I will worship out of factual evidence.... and all the evidence points to nothing.

Chris, I'm with you. If Jehovah is real, and he wants to murder me, so be it. It's just a dirt nap, compared to living forever under that jerk. That's not paradise, that's hell.

• PEC
    PEC

The first person to live to 150 is alive today and in her 50s.

Philip

• reniaa
    reniaa

Hi Big tex, I feel for you as I do anyone who has had to have the lies of an adult believed over them, I know in my heart of heart men like your dad won't get away with their lies, he knows he lied and that will mark him in God's eye's more than anything else.

As for the original post.... as much as I admire what medical science can do, besides it not been able to cure death which is like travelling through space beyond it's powers aside from a few faultering steps, would a poor 3rd world person have access to these wonderful suits, or would he now have to watch on (as he has with all other medical breakthroughs) and feel bitterness that he can't have the medicine to save him by virtue of being born in the wrong country,

I will hail medicine when the same level is offered to every person on the planet not just people born in the top 10 percent of it.

reniaa

• berylblue
    berylblue

Renaia, then you need to feel sorry for those who are missing out on Jehovah's wonderful message of dying at Armedgeddon - er, I mean, message of hope - and go preach in the areas where the need is greater rather than wasting your time posting here.

Be glad that you are even given the chance and the right to be so hurtful and slanderous to a God who loves you. His time to end it all will come 'soon' enough. Will you then cry " Oh no .. it's too soon !!!"

A god? Which god? Zeus? Allah? A pink unicorn? All of the foregoing "gods" have the same likelihood of past or present existence. And theists have failed to in any way prove that any god does in fact exist.

Do you know the meaning of slander? Slander is the making of a false, defamatory statement about someone via oral communication as opposed to written communication. First, what you deem to be slander is in writing, which means that if it is a false and defamatory statement about someone then it is libel, not slander. Secondly, note the term "someone" in that definition. A "god that loves you" is a not someone, it's no one. There is no credible proof whatsoever that any of the "gods" men and women purport to worship actually exist. You can't slander or libel a non-existent being.

As for your predictions of the end, here's a surprise for you. Your end will come soon enough, as will the rest of ours. There's nothing you, I, or your pink unicorn god can do about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit