Insincere 'love'...?

by ISP 21 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

its still run on rte 2 every monday.

last one was the one where father jack goes to an old preists home and they kidanap him back.

jo

• termite 35
    termite 35

What's rte? i'm missing out on a fix ; it sounds irish

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

ROTFLMArseOff@OUTLAW!!!

sexually dead OUTLAW

unclefickensidesbust'n

PS: Is Doogle still a priest? and is Father Tad on video?

• Satanus
    Satanus

All that christian love is a pile of shit. Just give that good old slippery slidey love. Hetero, that is.

SS

• josephus
    josephus

hi regards father ted

R.T.E 2 is one of the irish state channels

and yes you can buy the vidios at amazon.

ps you know father ted died of a heart attack last year in real life!

josephus

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hi ISP,

Some people have an advantage, if they have developed the capacity to love and to receive love prior to becoming a JW. I personally have noticed that the ones who have the advantage, know how to love and show it, not because they were supposedly taught it by the WTS, but because they had received it earlier. The others that have been disadvantaged cannot possibly receive something that does not exist. They do not know how to love and receive, and what they are taught as love, is really hatred.
    They are taught what to say and how to act outwardly and do not have a clue what it means. Feel sorry for them, because they know not what they say or do.

Pureheart

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Unc,how`s it goin.Your crap and I`m dead sexy!!Don`t you remember that line?It`s from a movie:Austin Power`s The spy who shagged me.In the movie Fat Bastard tells every one in the room"Your all craaapp!And I`m dead sexy!"I just about choked laughing!What a obnoxious,fat, pompous,gross,self enduldgeing,ill mannered slob!That guy just cracked me up!I hope they make a Fat Bastard Movie!...OUTLAW

• ISP
    ISP

I guess that is true Pureheart. Thanks.

ISP

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Unc,how`s it goin.Your crap and I`m dead sexy!!Don`t you remember that line?It`s from a movie:Austin Power`s The spy who shagged me.In the movie Fat Bastard tells every one in the room"Your all craaapp!And I`m dead sexy!"I just about choked laughing!What a obnoxious,fat, pompous,gross,self enduldgeing,ill mannered slob!That guy just cracked me up!I hope they make a Fat Bastard Movie!...OUTLAW

• termite 35
    termite 35

Josephus, thanks.i'll be off out tomorrow to get those. I'm supposed to be coming to ireland next year to trace my family,must be in the blood!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit