IT's OFFICIAL: Joe Biden is Obama's VP Pick...

by zeroday 30 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah I know, how boring.

Obama hasn't got a hope in hell of winning anyway.

The only interesting thing now is who McCain picks, because chances are he may die in office.

Vote Hillary 2012!

• blondie
    blondie

I can see why.........

He's a man

He's white

He's been in congress for some time and has some influence

But he has run unsuccessfully for president several times.

I'm somewhat disappointed; are his chances of winning enhanced by this?

Blondie

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I'm somewhat disappointed; are his chances of winning enhanced by this?

I think Obama picked him is for his foreign policy experience which Obama completely lacks but I think it will prove to be a mistake...Delaware only has 3 electorial votes so that's not the draw...

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Potentially drawing Catholic vote

Foreign policy experience

Experience in general

Not Hilary

Remember, it's not what Biden will do, but the perception, what people THINK he will do.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    He's a man

I think he should have picked a woman if not Hillary there are plenty of qualified women on the Dem side...

• free2beme
    free2beme

I can not decide, do I vote for phony dumb ass flip-flopper on everything, who we are forbidden to call black, candidate A, or Old and out of touch dumb ass flip-flopper on everything candidate B ... this year is going to be a tough decision, as who ever gets in office is going to take some very important credits for things they never did, blame others for things they caused and in the end sugar coat everything to try and get reelected in four more years.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I can't believe it! He was running on change and couldn't use Hillary because she was old style politics. Yet he picks someone who has been in Washington for 35 years. It looks like it's still a good old boy's club.

Hillary got half the Democratic vote, for goodness sake. I hope there's a coup at the Democratic Convention.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Yet he picks someone who has been in Washington for 35 years."

I guess it depends on what you want when you want "change". Biden is an exceptional politician, who in six terms, 35 years as a Senator, has not enriched himself.

Seems to me that is exactly the kind of "change" people are looking for.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

True, but he's from Penn and Obama couldn't wrestle that out of Hill's clutches. This might tilt it his way. I like Biden he's blunt and talks himself into the ground... Too funny. I think he will kick Romney's butt in a debate because Romney is a weasel who can only strike out like a little kid when valid points are made about him. It's sort of like, "I know you are but what am I?". It will be fun to watch but fruitless I'm sure. W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit