"Be Patient and Trust Jehovah" ---Looky here!

by LDH 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

http://www.perimeno.ca/

I find it the height of Cognitive Dissonance that an apparently faithful JW feels that he/she can 'encourage' others to stay faithful, even while Running Ahead of Jehovah's Celestial Yugo Chariot.

I feel that an intervention is in order.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

From the site:

By "organization" I mean the entire brotherhood in all the congregations, who are expected to be obedient and loyal to the WB&T Society.

I counted 12 uses of the word "obey" (or a form of it). Hard to believe I ever 'obeyed'!

Dave

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

LDH is back. Is this a sign of the end?

• mustang
    mustang
    even while Running Ahead of Jehovah's Celestial Yugo Chariot.

1) Well, there's Kool-Aid and there's Kool-Aid...

2) This is just as mind-numbing as the official stuff.

3) Celestial Moped

Mustang

• shamus100
    shamus100

HEY! You already had your goodbye thread - get out of here!

Well, I guess you can make this your last posting. (turns out we'll be here till Xmas, at least...)

My comment to the website; don't hold your breath.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Trust that Almighty Scumbag? He has an agenda, which is to frustrate my sex drive totally (and make the opposite sex miserable while doing it), totally cutting me off from any opportunities, and then exploiting the frustration to fulfill His selfish will (which could have more effectively been accomplished had He instead put up a Web site and a super-server that could reach 100 million people simultaneously.

And I am supposed to trust Him?

• Quandry
    Quandry

I find it the height of Cognitive Dissonance that an apparently faithful JW feels that he/she can 'encourage' others to stay faithful, even while Running Ahead of Jehovah's Celestial Yugo Chariot.

Yes, well said, LDH. It is a well-thought out, extensive web site, and must have taken ALOT of time to research; only problem is, the WTS says it has done the research for us and no one is to do all this on the web. So by posting all this, it is the height of disobedience, even taking the place of the WT, you might say.

• Honesty
    Honesty

This sums it all up rather well:

Please Note: The mention of "the Society" in my articles refers to the "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" that is publishing our literature.

By "organization" I mean the entire brotherhood in all the congregations,who are expected to be obedient and loyal to the WB&T Society.

• White Dove
    White Dove

What about "with bad things god doesn't test people?"

Yet, he leads people into bad things all the time just to see what they are like at heart.

Umm...didn't Daniel say that he is a "reader of hearts?"

So, what's with all the stupid mind games?

A parent who does this to a kid is termed crazy and abusive.

The kid would be removed from the home in an ideal situation.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I wonder if faith and obedience requires jws to cover up child molestation, because that's what the article is saying to me. The author makes the same mistake that most jws do, they confuse the organization with God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit