My father just beat my brother-

by ashitaka 108 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

One more topic.

My wife just called up to tell me that she was over my parents before a doctor's visit, chatting with my mother, when my crazed JW father threw my small 14 year old brother down the stairs and punched him for not wanting to study.

I've been beat, thrown down stairs, had potted plants thrown at me, chased around the house, and such, for not wanting to do the family study.

This is what the "truth" does to people, all you loyal JW's....take note.....

(I'm so angry I'm shaking)

ashi

P.S-my father said he was leaving my mother--oh god, pretty please, you motherf**ker.

• Andee
    Andee

Given any thought to calling the authorities?

This, clearly, is child abuse.

Andee

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((((ashi and bro))))))

so sorry honey!

wish i could help in some way beside sending you cyber hugs and kisses.

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• josephus
    josephus

that is terrible.

please phone the police.

he is not a witness, hes just a violent man.

if he was a pagan he would beat his kids up for spilling to milk.

sorry bro.

josephus

• waiting1
    waiting1

Hi Ashi,

Hopefully, you'll call the police. Even if your mother & brother won't tell, perhaps there's bruises that the police will question.

Perhaps you can tell them about what your father has done to you - so they'll look at your brother closer.

Even if charges can't be brought - it goes in their computer, and the next time the bastard does this - whether to your family or another, it'll pull up that he's got a history.

Please think about it - for all of your family's protection. For your brother.....he deserves better.

Take care.

waiting

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

josephus is right!Call the cops on the bastard,better yet go over there and punch him out yourself!When in doubt,punch-em out!...OUTLAW

• mommy
    mommy

Oh man! Ashi I am so sorry((((hugs))))
    Though I agree with the others that the authorities are invovled, you must be careful. I remember once Social Services called my house and spoke to my mom about an abuse case against her. It was the first time she heard about it and was enraged. The woman asked to speak to me, since I was the one who filed the complaint. My mother was hitting me in the head, pinching me and pulling my hair when I was on the phone with the lady. So please use caution, so that your brother remains safe. After the police leave he may go into a fit, and do even more damage.

Have a plan of getting your brother out, and your mother as well. Don't wait for him to do this again, or leave himself.

Do you realize he could have DIED! Yes, he could have died from falling down the stairs. This is not a matter to take lightly, and you need some help. I suggest going to visit, do not call the Social services in the area, take your wife as a witness.

No wonder you get so angry, I would be infuriated as well. But remember to take care of you, and use your judgement, so you don't end up with charges against you. If you need anything I am a phone call away
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

((((((hugs)))))))

now, call the police.

closer

• belbab
    belbab

Ashitaka,

I don't know where you live or any details of who you are, if I did I would send the authorities in your neighbourhood a copy of this post.
    If I lived next door to you, do you think I would stop and ask a fourteen year old boy for his permission, or ask the old man for his permission. I would grab the phone and phone 911 and report the incident.

Is there anyone outthere that can forward this post to The Watchtower Society in Brooklyn as a demonstration of the bullshit going on out there. Or give me some e=mail addresses and I will do it myself.

belbab,

• ISP
    ISP

Your father sounds like he has a mental health problem. What is your mothers take on this? It sounds like he is a danger. Your family may need legal advice re. an injunction.

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit