On what occasions do JW's give undue 'worship' to humans?

by jambon1 15 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ive seen more than I want to admidt to.

There were special bethel boys who stayed in our home, CO's and DO's for lunch...good god, you'd think the Pope was arriving....ooops....not much difference.

Those invited to the luncheons along with the elite had to be very special......you know, Pioneers, Special Pioneers, TOP Elders and their wives, and no one else.

Of course, they couldn't tolerate, Fish, Beef, Milk, Vegetbles, you know....special dietary considerations......

I wonder how the suffering brothers in other countries would have viewed all of this.

r.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Growing up in the org. I had front row seats to watch an entire family of G parents, aunts and uncles. cousins lower the very tone of their voices when speaking of anyone above the level of CO. They would crawl over broken glass and set in the sun for hours to hear one of the GB give concluding remarks at an 8 day convention for which they had driven 6 days and 3000 miles in a jalopy with 4 adults, 4 children and a sack of raw wheat to parch, grind and eat with canned milk behind a billboard on a busy hwy. with mosquitos eating them alive while we tried to sleep on US Army surplus cots with US Army surplus blankets over us for bug protection in 80f nightime temp amd 85% humidity. When we got to New Jersey we lived in a tent city in a muddy, mosquito infested bog for a week and used big plywood outhouses and field showers. The adults listened to the program from Yankee Stadium broadcast from tinny loudspeakers mounted throughout the camp of approx. 15,000 (?) JWs too poor to be in a motel. I could go on and on, but in answer to the above question I have personally witnessed thousands of JWs treating book and pamphlet peddlers like they were the 12 apostles or the big JC himself.

Look what you've done, Now I've got to go take a blood pressure pill.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Get down on your knees for the visiting bethelite, co, or gb member. Only do obeiance to Christ but worship His slave....

How about Elder appreciation day? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZRVkey5yI

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@ Gregor;

LOL re. blood pressure pill!

Great example though, loved it.

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

when i walk back in the hall - they can kiss my ass! ( oh whoops! sorry! I won't be returning.) Disfellowshipping really works!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

(1) When we give the hounders any respect whatsoever.

(2) When we obey the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

(3) When we do anything to make that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag that wants everyone to suffer, happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit