ATTN: To the South Lake Tahoe-fest folks !!!

by Kudra 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi guys!

I've decided to post to say hi! I just want to say that I had SUCH a great time meeting you all. I was going to leave that morning but I was enjoying myself so much that I ended up staying until the evening. I really would love to get together again. :)

I actually just got back into town from my wedding up in Wyoming. I had such a fantastic time and being in the same place with my parents and family and friends and husband was probably the best time I have ever had.

I have a few Tahoe-fest pics that I can post in this thread- sorry for the late delivery!

xoxo

Kudra

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Kudra! Great to hear from you.

Congratulations on the marriage - hope you guys are blissfully happy together. It was so lovely to meet you at Tahoe, if you're ever in th LA neck of the woods, please come and see us.

Sam, Paul and the Podlets

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi Sweetpea!

I really wanted to come out to hot-tub with you and Dagney but I spent the evening with my parents and was having such a good time with them, and I never get to see them... you know.

At my wedding my two sets of aunts + uncles came over from England (Essex) and that was lots of fun. We might go back to visit them sometime...

Hope you are all keeping well there in LA,

Kudra

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

No worries about the hot tub girlfriend, you had other fish to fry.

Funny story about Essex - one day I was driving through the Dartford Tunnel on the freeway that takes you into Essex and there was some construction work being done to the tunnel and they had partly obscured the sign - it read "COUNTY OF SEX" - now for anyone who knows Essex's reputation it was quite appropriate and very funny.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Congratulations Kudra & Hubby!!

I actually just got back into town from my wedding up in Wyoming.

Anywhere near the Wind River Range?

That's on my "Bucket List".

All the best to the both of you.

om

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow!!! Kudra! How are you sweetie!!!

I am so happy for you! When you described your wedding plans it just sounded beautiful. I am so happy it was as wonderful as you had planned.

Wishing you a wonderful and happy life!!!

No worries about Tahoe: it's vacation, ya just go with the flow. I am so glad you got to visit with your parents...very important. And then we didn't get to be with the gang the following day at the beach. But it was all good.

Till next time...(((Kudra)))

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Kudra,

So good to hear from you. I regret that we did not get to spend

time together! I am so glad that you got to spend time with your

parents. Family is the MOST important. Spend as much time as

you can with them. Life is short and you never know what tomorrow

will bring. I do hope we can do No. California apostafest again. Joe

and I had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pictures. Did you see

the ones that were already posted?

Love and hugs,

Velta

• Spectre
    Spectre

Congrats on the wedding.

I'll try and make the next No. Cal apostafest.

• LisaAnn
    LisaAnn

Hey anyone know if the Uthe's are still active?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well hello honey! Congrats. I wan't at either but I am happy for you. I bet you were the most classy bride! I wish you love!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit