They shun you--Do you love them?

by ashitaka 35 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    IT is like watching a dude drive up 95 North from DC

all the while thinking that shortly he will be in Disney world for his vacation

PIMPL (peeing in my pants laughing)

that's priceless!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

MULAN!!!! such language!!!

Want me to come and chat them up???? hahah that was fun

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((GB)))))))))))
    Thank you for the elequently worded post. And deatiling the nature of love/hugs.
    I find it very relevant to those who've made my nature to hug into something to be derided,made fun of.
    Your posts shows it may be that they feel very unlovable themselves......and why I may find them unlovable. I find no unfullfilled desire in myself at those types. I find lots of pity for them.
    And I have been and continue to be so very very fortunate to find many huggables in my life,here and everywhere. People who understand the reciprocity of love.
    Luv.Tina

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ven, baby!! I love your new photo. Really gorgeous.

I've been checking airfares. Not low enough yet. Later this month, I think, like last year.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• chester
    chester

I really like the way James put it,
    ###################################################################
    they work for a company that has one of the best employee benifit package ever designed for employees, sad part is none of it is true
    ####################################################################

I feel sorry for them too. They have been hoodwinked and bamboozled as JT says. It really is very sad situation.

Chester

• lostboy
    lostboy

shunning sucks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit